It seems Sony has more nerds on they're consoles than Xbox

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It seems Sony has more nerds on they're consoles than Xbox
2 years ago#1
They hate sports games and Shooters but mostly only like Rpgs. Top games on that board is always JRPG's.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#3
nevermind, i dont want to offend folk
sigless user logic
2 years ago#4
well ms did tout the xbone as the next watercooler, so that makes sense.
2 years ago#5
Makes sense, I mean look at dnmt.
Parental Guidance
Some material may not be suitable for children under 10.
2 years ago#6
So RPGs=Nerds?
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
2 years ago#7
*their*
My mind is aglow with whirling, transient nodes of thought, careening through a cosmic vapor of invention.
2 years ago#8
Haven't you heard? Nerds are the new societal alpha. What all started as a joke in films from the 80s has, in a very clear case of life imitating art, come to fruition as a world where nerds rule thanks to the tech boom of the 90s.

Welcome to the future.
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
2 years ago#9
Whenever all the console arguing dies down, some clown makes a topic like this. My block list is almost full.
GT: Kalashnikov X - Looking for Diablo 3 players; Xbox One
8/24/2014 The day that Laylow12 posted a positive message on the Xbox One board.
2 years ago#10
Want to know something TC? You're posting on GameFAQs. I hate to break this to you but you're a nerd. We all are. It's not a bad thing, it's actually kinda cool once you accept it. Being a nerd is fun.

Make being a nerd yours, meet a nice nerd girl and get married. If you're lucky you'll also have nerd children because then you can do nerdy things with them.
The commercial says that Church isn't for perfect people, I guess that's why I'm an atheist.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. It seems Sony has more nerds on they're consoles than Xbox

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived