Xbox One out now in Japan, watch out PS4!

#11mcnichojPosted 9/3/2014 2:50:50 PM
ChiliPup posted...
Finally Japanese gamers will be able to buy the system that will be bringing all of those Japanese rpg's they like so much.

---
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/27/xbox-one-exclusive-chaos-child-announced-by-mages/
---
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner. Day one PS4/X1. | Wanting people to have full knowledge of the facts about a console makes you a fanboy.
#12LugovesPosted 9/3/2014 2:52:01 PM
Yeah because the 360 did soooo well in Japan, too.
---
"I want to see more of Lugoves' posts. That *%$# cracks me up." - mrvercetti
#13duericPosted 9/3/2014 2:52:02 PM
Man, if MS is relying on Japan they're screwed.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#14sockesockePosted 9/3/2014 2:55:00 PM
ChiliPup posted...
Finally Japanese gamers will be able to buy the system that will be bringing all of those Japanese rpg's they like so much.

---

yes...all 5 of them lol.
---
Tzuba12:Microsoft: Bringing gamers together ONE console at a time.
http://backloggery.com/sockesocke
#15HowatizerPosted 9/3/2014 3:03:03 PM
dueric posted...

Man dueric, we always seemed to end up on the same boards over the years, but I am not sure what happened to you on the X1 boards. I used to have a healthy respect for your posting, but of late it has become so questionable.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#16MrImpatient35Posted 9/3/2014 3:09:58 PM
suzukimatsui posted...
And.... it's dead on arrival

lmao I just thought that guy in South Park. Aaaaaaaaaaand it's dead lol.
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#17MicrosoftLoverPosted 9/3/2014 3:14:52 PM
This is the say David Goldman spoke about!

"...this is the day I spoke about." - David Goldman, financial analyst
---
"It's not about visuals or gameplay. It's about exclusives." - Special-Edd
#18duericPosted 9/3/2014 3:17:33 PM
Howatizer posted...
dueric posted...

Man dueric, we always seemed to end up on the same boards over the years, but I am not sure what happened to you on the X1 boards. I used to have a healthy respect for your posting, but of late it has become so questionable.

The reality is MS has never had anything resembling a foothold in Japan.

I was actually pretty surprised they decided to test the waters again with the One.
---
"It's like people using the internet have never heard of the internet." - SadHillShowdown Gamefaqs member
#19SigmaLongshotPosted 9/3/2014 3:19:57 PM
Any reasonable person would see the relatively dated, xenophobic hatred of past western devices and see that literally more people pirate games over purchasing new xbox hardware out of nationalistic principles...
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#20HowatizerPosted 9/3/2014 3:33:57 PM
dueric posted...
Howatizer posted...
dueric posted...

The reality is MS has never had anything resembling a foothold in Japan.

I was actually pretty surprised they decided to test the waters again with the One.

I agree, this topic is just meant to grind the gears of Xbox fans though so I was surprised to see you in support of it.

I guess if they manage to sell another million consoles they will consider it a victory.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal