Xbox One out now in Japan, watch out PS4!

#31Exodus_PrimePosted 9/3/2014 4:23:08 PM
trenken posted...
Exodus_Prime posted...
trenken posted...
Ps4 bombed in japan. As did the wii u. They are REALLY into tablets over there now.

Isn't the Wii U outselling the PS4 over there?

---

It is, but its relative. Ps4 isnt selling much there, and the U is only at 7 mil sold worldwide after 20 months. Tells you its not doing well anywhere.

Well if the Wii U and PS4 aren't selling anymore in Japan...Xbox One is going to have a tough time. It's all about handhelds there now. The mother land of video games has abandoned consoles, tis a sad day.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#32JoeSkeletorPosted 9/3/2014 4:25:04 PM
IceHusky posted...
I am keeping extremely optimistic that the Xbox One will launch successfully in Japan. Hopefully there is hype for the console, what with the better launch titles available for it that cater to the Japanese folks unlike the PS4, which consisted mainly of western released games; hence why it is not selling well and getting beat out by the Wii U. lol

Have you seen xb1s launch lineup the majority of it has already released on ps4 or 360 and ps3 over there just look at XB1s gamefaq page were it shows the release list.
---
PS4: Irskeletor / XB1: JoeSkeletor / WiiU: Deadskelton
#33IceHuskyPosted 9/3/2014 4:32:11 PM
JoeSkeletor posted...
IceHusky posted...
I am keeping extremely optimistic that the Xbox One will launch successfully in Japan. Hopefully there is hype for the console, what with the better launch titles available for it that cater to the Japanese folks unlike the PS4, which consisted mainly of western released games; hence why it is not selling well and getting beat out by the Wii U. lol

Have you seen xb1s launch lineup the majority of it has already released on ps4 or 360 and ps3 over there just look at XB1s gamefaq page were it shows the release list.

Yeah you are right
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
#34BIGFELLAH26Posted 9/3/2014 5:03:28 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#35singhellotakuPosted 9/3/2014 5:23:34 PM
AttackOnTitan posted...
Japan is racist

they are actually, one of the more xenophobic 1st world countries
---
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
#36SetzeraPosted 9/3/2014 5:34:14 PM
Mmm.. no. Japan is not a good market for the Xbox.
---
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | HD 7870 2GB | 8GB | Win7 64 | ~ ~ ~ | PS4 | PS3 | Wii U |
#37Mh-KyrieIIDXPosted 9/3/2014 5:34:44 PM
then, as a french guy, how can I live in the deep country side of japan without any problem and being welcomed very well each time i interact with Japanese coworkers or neighbors.

You guys don't know what you are talking about..
---
My Blog:http://dejavujamaisvu.weebly.com/
Videogames collectibles and Japanese life stories.
#38Droogie83Posted 9/3/2014 5:45:41 PM
Notice how the PS4 is STILL outselling the XBone by a 2:1 ratio?
#39Def_S0ulPosted 9/3/2014 5:49:57 PM
Megamushroom666 posted...
It's now Xbox One's chance to globally overtake the PS4. Good luck.

The 360 didn't do well in Japan at all. What makes you think that the bone would fare any better?
#40Megamushroom666(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 6:31:36 PM
Def_S0ul posted...
Megamushroom666 posted...
It's now Xbox One's chance to globally overtake the PS4. Good luck.

The 360 didn't do well in Japan at all. What makes you think that the bone would fare any better?

Well for one, it has Kinect 2.0 and the cloud.
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com