Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Multiplayer Deep Dive Trailer

#11aj4x94Posted 9/3/2014 7:01:21 PM
Digivillain posted...
50inchDLP posted...
Looks like Titanfall or what Titanfall should have been.

No.. It doesn't.
But you ignorant kids will continue to say so.

So Titanfall shouldn't have had lots of game modes, lots of customization, lots of weapons, and something other than its once and done multiplayer mode? Okay.
---
Playing: Half Life 2, Mirror's Edge, Vampire The Masquerade, System Shock 2, Borderlands 2, Splinter Cell
PSN: T-Snake94, XBL: T-Snake 94, Steam ID: T_Snake94
#12Wii_TruthPosted 9/3/2014 7:10:58 PM
I am really liking this dodge mechanic and air melee. Maybe this game actually will offer some unique combat mechanics, and won't suck after all.
---
You want Wii Truth?! You can't handle Wii Truth!!!
#13Wii_TruthPosted 9/3/2014 7:10:58 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#14BiggyDXPosted 9/3/2014 7:16:17 PM
You guys think the series would benefit from re-implementing the Co-Op feature, like the did in MW3 (I think)? Have it 4-player and include a host of different challenges, maps, enemies, etc. Maybe it could also work off of a different system in terms of what character you're using; each having their own unique benefits outside of single-player or multiplayer.
---
Gamertag: Biggy DX
#15That_Damn_KidPosted 9/3/2014 7:27:31 PM
Looks like a huge change compared to Ghost, unlike BF4 and Hardline
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
#16papoose187Posted 9/3/2014 9:07:46 PM
Is the Exo stuff like invisibility earned by something like a kill streak

Or something you start the match with and can spam the whole match?

Thanks for any info
#17rubberGasketPosted 9/3/2014 10:11:05 PM
Matt_256 posted...
I like it. I'm purchasing. Like all CoD games though, I wish the kill times were just a tad bit higher. I think Battlefield and Titanfall have the sweet spot but you just seem to die WAY too fast in these CoD games..

The kill times are my only true gripe with CoD. It allows people to get kills because 3-4 bullets hit. It should go back to previous CoD ttk, but that will never happen.
---
If I don't reply to your post it's because I have you on my ignore list.
#18RemakeMePosted 9/3/2014 10:16:33 PM(edited)
aj4x94 posted...
Digivillain posted...
50inchDLP posted...
Looks like Titanfall or what Titanfall should have been.

No.. It doesn't.
But you ignorant kids will continue to say so.

So Titanfall shouldn't have had lots of game modes, lots of customization, lots of weapons, and something other than its once and done multiplayer mode? Okay.

Yes, but AW still lacking wall running. Double Jump is done in lots of FPS/TPS not so much great wall running physics.... hopefully Titanfall 2 has tons of game mods like CoD or Advance Warfare adds wall running....which IMO makes these games so much better than anything else.
---
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
#19thasnipermasterPosted 9/3/2014 10:21:47 PM
I like that trailer, it looks like they have done a great job with the game so far. I still won't be buying unless they have a fun co-op mode in the game like previous cods.
---
Im opposite of a care bear
KILLING FLOOR 2 !!! Hurry up and take my f***ing dosh!
#20PibugoPosted 9/3/2014 10:46:00 PM
rubberGasket posted...
Matt_256 posted...
I like it. I'm purchasing. Like all CoD games though, I wish the kill times were just a tad bit higher. I think Battlefield and Titanfall have the sweet spot but you just seem to die WAY too fast in these CoD games..

The kill times are my only true gripe with CoD. It allows people to get kills because 3-4 bullets hit. It should go back to previous CoD ttk, but that will never happen.

It doesn't bother me all that much in CoD, because that's CoD and what I've been used to. But it did bother me a great deal in BF4, because that's not what I'd expect from a BF. I dunno if it was just me, but I noticed that the time to kill in 4 was way way way too quick. And I'm not complaining that because I die too quickly (I don't rage upon dying anywhere near as much as plenty of people) rather because of how quickly I kill them.

It just makes the kills feel cheap and unrewarding. Again, if it was CoD, I wouldn't mind, but it's BF. It's also one of the biggest complaints I had back in BC2, but I did eventually get used to it... so maybe I'll just get used to it in BF4 as well, who knows. I mostly play hardcore in BF4 anyway, since now that the health thing is no longer an issue, I can enjoy the game without the cheap ass 3D spotting (aka the giant red/orange Doritos above people's heads), totally love the fact that hardcore removes that, it's basically the only reason I've always enjoyed playing hardcore.
---
The stuff I do/post isn't 100% BS -VeghEsther