So what's up with these 3 Japanese exclusive weird games for Xbone?

#1Exodus_PrimePosted 9/3/2014 2:39:10 PM
http://www.dualshockers.com/2014/05/27/xbox-one-exclusive-chaos-child-announced-by-mages/

Mages. and 5pb. just officially announced three Xbox One exclusives during a livestream on Nico Nico Doga: Chaos;Child, PSYCHO-PASS: Psychopaths and Mistereet F Tantei-Tachi no Katenkoru.

As many imagined all three game are visual novels.

Chaos;Child is set in Shibuya six years after the previously released Chaos;Head NOA and is described as a psychological suspense story based on the theme of “scientific delusions.”

PSYCHO-PASS: Psychopaths and Mistereet F are the new games by the well known producer Makoto Asada.

PSYCHO-PASS will be bound to the anime series with the same name but will involve an original scenario and will have both Kinect and smartglass support. Mistereet F will bundle a remake of the classic by Hiroyuki Kanno Mistereet ya Togami Kaoru no Chosen and a completely new Mistereet 2.

Visual Novels? Any one familiar with these?

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#2mygoodluckcharmPosted 9/3/2014 2:49:52 PM
Chaos;gate is sequel to stein;gate ?
Visual novel is popular in Japan I think. I am surprised they make this kinda game for the xbone.
#3Reece504Posted 9/3/2014 2:55:34 PM
mygoodluckcharm posted...
Visual novel is popular in Japan I think. I am surprised they make this kinda game for the xbone.

They had novel games and bullet hell games both popular in japan on 360 so it doesn't surprise me that it's on Xbox one.
---
PSN:Knickyknucklez 360:Kn1ckyknucklez Wii-U:KnickyKnucklez
#4fretless58Posted 9/3/2014 3:09:27 PM

Visual novels and dating sims were practically the only games on the Xbox 360 that sold in Japan. That's why Xbox owners in Japan are seen as perverts.
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
#5DojoMaxPosted 9/3/2014 3:15:16 PM
fretless58 posted...

Visual novels and dating sims were practically the only games on the Xbox 360 that sold in Japan. That's why Xbox owners in Japan are seen as perverts.

LMAO
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
#6Exodus_Prime(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 3:16:38 PM
fretless58 posted...

What about the PC guys in japan with those tentacle "erotic" games they play over there? I guess those don't count as pervs.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#7Queen_of_Lazy89Posted 9/3/2014 3:23:59 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
fretless58 posted...

What about the PC guys in japan with those tentacle "erotic" games they play over there? I guess those don't count as pervs.

---

Those kind of games aren't the only genre carrying the PC where as the 360 in Japan was seriously carried by guys wanting to play dating sims.
---
"Going to the Grand Canyon" is how Limbaugh's doctor refers to giving Limbaugh a colonoscopy-Kavatar
#8fretless58Posted 9/3/2014 3:24:45 PM
Exodus_Prime posted...
fretless58 posted...

---

Oh they absolutely count as perverts. Fact is, though, a lot of the people who bought the 360 in Japan bought it for visual novels and dating sim games, hence why they earned the nickname chikan, or "gropers" or "molesters."
---
http://fretless94.deviantart.com/
#9MrImpatient35Posted 9/3/2014 4:19:27 PM
The livestream is going on right now? I must have the wrong site then. Which site is it on?
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#10MoreLemonPledgePosted 9/3/2014 4:31:37 PM
Wait!

Phyco Pass? Nicely played, Microsoft. Nicely played.

fretless58 posted...

Dating Sims are fun, though.
---
A piece of hardware is only dead when the company gives up on it. P.S, Indie shovelware doesn't count as support.