Which did you like more- New Saints Row or Old school Saints Row

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which did you like more- New Saints Row or Old school Saints Row
2 years ago#51
Both were fun for what they were.
Saints Row was what everybody expected Rockstar to do after San Andreas, 2 made everything better, 3 was filled with wtf and you wanted to know what the next crazy thing would be, 4 was the best of crackdown on crack and lots of wtf.
GameFAQs isn't going to be merged in with GameSpot or any other site. We're not going to strip out the soul of the site. -CJayC
2 years ago#52
Saints Row 4 has been my favourite so far. I'm not a big fan of GTA anymore, but I knew they had the realism done much better, SR4 was the best way to say f it, and do something else.
| AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 ghz | HD 7870 2GB | 8GB | Win7 64 | ~ ~ ~ | PS4 | PS3 | Wii U |
2 years ago#53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IusE_qBMRUs
SR2 forever

but then it was a good week in gaming....got Dead Space, Saints Row 2 and Fallout 3 in the buy 2 get 1 day at toys r us.
"There's No absolutes in life. Only in Vodka"
2 years ago#54
wacky is fun bot 4 went a bit overboard, 2's design was great but the incredibly mean spirited nature of all the gang crap in the game was an enormous turn off. A more lighthearted SR2 would be ideal. Also, stop frigging recycling cities!
Humanity as a whole gets dumber every time you write sonypony nintendrone or xbot...and weeaboo...I mean, honestly people.
2 years ago#55
I love every Saint's Row, I'm always surprised when they come out just how fun these games are.

I've finished every game in the series, and 4 is definitely my favourite due to coolest weapons/vehicles and the most wtf atmosphere.
2 years ago#56
Crackdown.
2 years ago#57
Saints row 1&2 are the best. 3&4 are garbage.
Go Big Blue!!!!
2 years ago#58
Part 2 was the best.
2 years ago#59
In terms of story, city, content, music, customization: SR2 is the pinnacle of the saints experience, but 3 really improved on the controls.
Praise the sun!
PSN: vid_ICARUS, Xbox: vid ICARUS, Steam: vid icarus
2 years ago#60
I own all 4 Saints Rows but I never played them before. I really should though.
hey foo
hey foo
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Which did you like more- New Saints Row or Old school Saints Row

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived