I wish we had Sims 4...

#1Charity_DiaryPosted 9/3/2014 7:29:37 PM
I'm currently having a blast with it on PC.

Xbox needs more games like this. I can just sit back and relax, and enjoy a video game without stressing about s***.

2-player co-op would also be fairly easy to implement on a console Sims game, and would be freaking awesome!
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#2corex3dPosted 9/3/2014 7:34:17 PM
it would be awesome if they added coop back to the sims the sims 2, bustin out, urbz all had it (the sims 2 pets did not)
#3Charity_Diary(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 7:35:22 PM
corex3d posted...
it would be awesome if they added coop back to the sims the sims 2, bustin out, urbz all had it (the sims 2 pets did not)

I played the heck out of Bustin' Out with one of my friends. Our characters were always gay together, against his will.
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#4False_ShepherdPosted 9/3/2014 7:39:17 PM
I wish I could play it in any form. My laptop has a terrible processor that only runs at 1.6 Ghz, but other than that, it could handle it.
---
"I had a hope once, a hope of a saviour. But he was the False Shepherd, and when the wolves came for me, he was nowhere to be found."
#5That_Damn_KidPosted 9/3/2014 7:44:28 PM
I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews.

I'm waiting till it goes on sale for $20.
---
I'm not a kid, I just act like one
GT: ITS DAT DAM KID - PSN: Lamburghini89 - NNID: Its_Pikachu
#6Charity_Diary(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 7:47:48 PM
That_Damn_Kid posted...
I'm seeing a lot of negative reviews.

I'm waiting till it goes on sale for $20.

Most of the reviews are bashing it for having "fewer" features than Sims 3, but instead of just arbitrarily removing some features, they more or less "trimmed the fat". It has a few new features, while the old features are refined.

Definitely enjoying it. 9/10, probably 15 hours into it so far.
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#7StarmanAnthonyPosted 9/3/2014 7:50:19 PM
It's coming out on nov. For xbox one and ps4...... Jk.. I wish.
#8phineasfoolPosted 9/3/2014 8:12:51 PM
It'll probably come out for consoles later on. Sims 3 didn't go to consoles until it had been on PC for a while.
---
GT - phineasfool
#9DeschainRedPosted 9/3/2014 8:20:26 PM
phineasfool posted...
It'll probably come out for consoles later on. Sims 3 didn't go to consoles until it had been on PC for a while.

Yup this, i remember sims 2 coming out on the GameCube as well after the PC release. For reason some I never got into the sims 2 I found it too hard or maybe I just never really gave it a chance. Sims 3 however I found quite fun on the Xbox 360 so it would be nice to see the 4th on the Xbox One.