Do you wish X1 would have done more with our avatars?

#1uniquebadgerPosted 9/3/2014 7:49:08 PM
Not a huge deal, but kind of disappointing that they are all but gone now. I feel like they could have done a lot more with them this gen, especially since it probably made money for them, instead of just using them to take a quick gamer picture.
#2SHADOW0106Posted 9/3/2014 7:54:22 PM
Ya I agree is there even an avatar store on the x1
---
Can my ego help you GT My Lord Shadow :Pokemon X 3DS FC 0791 2649 3488
#3StarmanAnthonyPosted 9/3/2014 7:54:45 PM
NO!! I am glad they are phasing them out. Use the resources for better things. Honestly I didn't like them. They are so dull compared to the Mii's on the Wii.

I like the refreshing take the xbox one has right now. Mature yet still usable for everybody.
Leave the family oriented games for the WiiU.
#4uniquebadger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/3/2014 8:04:52 PM
SHADOW0106 posted...
Ya I agree is there even an avatar store on the x1

Ya i noticed this the first month i had my X1 but never bothered to look at it again since there really is no point now.

StarmanAnthony posted...
NO!! I am glad they are phasing them out. Use the resources for better things. Honestly I didn't like them. They are so dull compared to the Mii's on the Wii.

I like the refreshing take the xbox one has right now. Mature yet still usable for everybody.

I really don't think they took very much in the way of resources, plus they neither hurt or helped the mature gamer. It was just kind of a nice thing to have and look at other peoples avatars.
#5phineasfoolPosted 9/3/2014 8:07:44 PM
StarmanAnthony posted...

What is with the mentality of if I don't enjoy something then no one should be allowed to have it?

I liked the avatars and unlocking various outfits in games for certain achievements.
---
GT - phineasfool
#6hoggys2much99Posted 9/3/2014 9:41:56 PM
StarmanAnthony posted...

So nice to see that I am not alone in hating those grotesque monstrosities that were only invented to cream money of us.

That is one thing that makes me so envious of you X1 owners. I really wish they would get rid of those crap monstrosities on the 360.

I have done nothing with mine and I have deleted every pathetic Avatar Award that I unlocked with my 360 games that had them. I cannot believe that companies actually put things to do with that crap into their games.

I cannot believe that people waste real money on these things.

I didn't like the Mii's either.

I agree with you that the family oriented stuff should be left to the Wii U.
---
GT: hoggys2much
Don't **** with a Witch - Bayonetta
#7uniquebadger(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 10:48:28 AM
hoggys2much99 posted...
StarmanAnthony posted...

So nice to see that I am not alone in hating those grotesque monstrosities that were only invented to cream money of us.

That is one thing that makes me so envious of you X1 owners. I really wish they would get rid of those crap monstrosities on the 360.

I have done nothing with mine and I have deleted every pathetic Avatar Award that I unlocked with my 360 games that had them. I cannot believe that companies actually put things to do with that crap into their games.

I cannot believe that people waste real money on these things.

I didn't like the Mii's either.

I agree with you that the family oriented stuff should be left to the Wii U.

I don't understand this mentality that if you hated it then nobody should be allowed to enjoy it. They weren't even thrown in your face, the only time you ever saw them was if you scrolled over to their tab to see who was online.
#8kidwgmPosted 9/4/2014 10:52:18 AM
StarmanAnthony posted...

What? The Mii's on the Wii are awful compared to the 360.
---
Currently Playing: Metro Redux and PvZ:GW.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#9AWarAmp84Posted 9/4/2014 10:54:28 AM
I never really cared much for them myself. I can't believe people actually spend money on them though.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#10_Doomguy_Posted 9/4/2014 11:18:21 AM
Yes I've used around 40$ on my avatar so
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!