"Japan launch of Microsoft Xbox One a damp squib" Not good...

#21deadmarvPosted 9/3/2014 11:22:36 PM
SunDevil77 posted...
Who thought it'd sell a ton in Japan?

There's this pro-ms anti-sony guy on youtube who thought it would sell a ton.
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#22HiddenRoarPosted 9/3/2014 11:23:26 PM
slyman19 posted...
What are you talking about?

All the 'JRPG sucks nowadays/Japan has no talent, the West is where it's at' topics/posts.
#23slyman19Posted 9/3/2014 11:24:07 PM
deadmarv posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

What a fool. The PS4 flopping should have been enough to tell everyone that the Xbox wasn't going to make it.
#24slyman19Posted 9/3/2014 11:25:29 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...

All the 'JRPG sucks nowadays/Japan has no talent, the West is where it's at' topics/posts.

So when the a VERY small group of people say something, you attribute those sayings to a much larger group? That's pretty pathetic.
#25deadmarvPosted 9/3/2014 11:31:40 PM
slyman19 posted...
deadmarv posted...
SunDevil77 posted...

What a fool. The PS4 flopping should have been enough to tell everyone that the Xbox wasn't going to make it.

Yeah, he seems to just spout lies to gain fanboy subscribers. The comment section is pretty funny though.
---
4/6/14 = The day I joined the current gaming generation.
#26HiddenRoarPosted 9/3/2014 11:31:59 PM
slyman19 posted...
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...

So when the a VERY small group of people say something, you attribute those sayings to a much larger group? That's pretty pathetic.

I'm sorry, I didn't know my username was TheGam3925 who claimed that xenophobia was aplenty here when I was merely shedding insight as to why he might have said that.
So how about you Shut the **** up and stop trying to put words in my mouth. Not once did I say the word xenophobic in my post so maybe you should stop with the butterfinger rapid postings.
#27matty549Posted 9/3/2014 11:32:14 PM
Japan doesn't seem to like consoles anymore... not that I blame them at all, based on the current libraries available.
#28rafa0506Posted 9/3/2014 11:47:03 PM(edited)
HiddenRoar posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
You do know the meaning of the word Xenophobic?

Apple (products) says hi.

40 percent of apple products contain japanese manufacturing.

ajw.asahi.com/article/.../AJ20121006004...
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
#29slyman19Posted 9/3/2014 11:59:17 PM
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...
HiddenRoar posted...
slyman19 posted...

I'm sorry, I didn't know my username was TheGam3925 who claimed that xenophobia was aplenty here when I was merely shedding insight as to why he might have said that.
So how about you Shut the **** up and stop trying to put words in my mouth. Not once did I say the word xenophobic in my post so maybe you should stop with the butterfinger rapid postings.

My mistake. No need to become hostile.
#30HiddenRoarPosted 9/4/2014 12:02:17 AM
slyman19 posted...

My mistake. No need to become hostile.

Since you apologized, I hold no ill-will towards you.