Oh Yusuf, don't ever change

#31liquidblue4Posted 9/4/2014 1:37:12 AM
This topic almost completely confirms that dnmt is also Laylow. There are no other troll that obsess over Yusuf like he does.
---
Demon to Some. Angel to Others.
#32dnmt(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 2:07:16 AM(edited)
liquidblue4 posted...
This topic almost completely confirms that dnmt is also Laylow. There are no other troll that obsess over Yusuf like he does.

It's true. I opened an alt account ten years ago and have kept it active ever since, knowing I'd need it once the third Xbox is launched. Quite the foresight on my part, wouldn't you say?
#33puffnbillys420Posted 9/4/2014 2:07:29 AM
Wtf is wrong with microsoft?
---
If you aint first you're last
#34Spetsnaz420Posted 9/4/2014 2:44:33 AM
puffnbillys420 posted...

How much time you got?

Uh oh our user names are similar... I must be your alt
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#35TheGam3925Posted 9/4/2014 2:51:31 AM
Spetsnaz420 posted...
puffnbillys420 posted...

How much time you got?

Uh oh our user names are similar... I must be your alt

Mine ends with numbers too. I must be both of your alts.
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#36InjusticeRebornPosted 9/4/2014 3:26:38 AM
EIKabong posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69735474

Hehe. Still get a chuckle out of that one. One of the most classic Xfailed I've seen.

You got me. I quoted a post of mine from another topic. I'm so lazy. What an Xfail. :sad panda:

Similar to you calling my system of choice inferior, when in the other breath you say it's superior. I don't get it. :confused:

Often a sign when you've hurt someone's feelings on GameFAQs, when you feature in their signature as a "gotcha!". Especially on multiple alt accounts. xD

OT: I laughed. Better than that fake kaz account tweet. Poor effort that, I thought.

Completely was not aware XB1 was launching in Japan today. Yesterday. Whatever the time zone difference.
---
5 days left. :giddy:
#37Crystyn_7BPosted 9/4/2014 3:30:29 AM
InjusticeReborn posted...
EIKabong posted...
Crystyn_7B posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/691088-xbox-one/69735474

Hehe. Still get a chuckle out of that one. One of the most classic Xfailed I've seen.

You got me. I quoted a post of mine from another topic. I'm so lazy. What an Xfail. :sad panda:

Similar to you calling my system of choice inferior, when in the other breath you say it's superior. I don't get it. :confused:

Often a sign when you've hurt someone's feelings on GameFAQs, when you feature in their signature as a "gotcha!". Especially on multiple alt accounts. xD

OT: I laughed. Better than that fake kaz account tweet. Poor effort that, I thought.

Completely was not aware XB1 was launching in Japan today. Yesterday. Whatever the time zone difference.

What does your quarrel have to do with me?
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#38GodXIIPosted 9/4/2014 3:40:22 AM
Lol. First is photoshop.
Second Japanese people are white race? Lol.