silent hills isn't on Xbox one?

#11scoobydoobydontPosted 9/4/2014 2:19:29 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Quit lying. We all know if it was exclusive Sony would be trumpeting it from the tallest buildings and reminding everyone at every chance. The fact that no one knows for a fact says it will most likely be multiplat.

I'm inclined to agree, but you can't expect much. These are the same fanboys running around responding that RiseOTTR is definitely coming to PS4 because it is "timed exclusive", yet insisting No Man's Sky is a real exclusive that won't be on Xbone despite the fact that it was announced as a "timed exclusive".
---
http://i.imgur.com/8LUhEFG.jpg
#12Run_2_the_HillsPosted 9/4/2014 2:22:51 AM
why wouldnt it be on the x1?
#13WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 2:28:05 AM
The only thing that lends any creedence toit being exclusive is fanboy BS(selfish hopes), Kojima's known bias and the slim possibility of sony moneyhatting it. Of course it won't be moneyhatting if Sony buys exclusivity(forever or timed). Only when MS does it.
---
GT: BxB402 - "Virtual High Five!" - Xbox Live Chat Support
#14TheGam3925Posted 9/4/2014 2:35:14 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
Let me see that bible, Game.

::peels off xbox lable::

See it says Sony Fanboy Bible: Ps1-Ps3 Collected Edition. Snake Oil salesman!

Xbox fanboy bible, Nelson 25:17:

"If said game is not delivered unto us, thou shall condemn said game for all eternity"
---
Reviews? Polls? Sales? Resolution? FPS? Nothing matters now except for what the competition does not have.
#15Spetsnaz420Posted 9/4/2014 2:36:26 AM
What's got your knickers in a twist shroomy boy?
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
#16WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 2:42:42 AM
and if it was exclusive I'd push WiiU down the list and get a PS4 after One. A Del Toro/Kojima Silent Hill starring Norman Reedus is a console seller to me. After seeing what they did with the teaser it's a must get. For any horror fan really....except for the whinebags that pretend theteaser wasn't good. Shaky ghosts(love that effect) and eraserhead baby alone looked fantastic.

But that probably won't happen and I'll still end up with all 3 consoles eventually.
---
#172DshmuploverPosted 9/4/2014 2:43:58 AM
It''s coming to Xbox One, Sony cannot afford to moneyhat third party games like they used to. It would of certainly been announced as exclusive at Gamescom if so.
---
The mind is like a parachute, it only works when it's open.
GT: cloudskipa
#18redeyes6778Posted 9/4/2014 2:44:20 AM
It will be on xbox, but it really should be a PS4 exlusive, slient hill is not Halo thus will not sell well on X1
#19WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 2:49:34 AM
Anyone that says anything "should" be an exclusive should be stoned. And not the good kind. With rocks.
---
#20leelee3105Posted 9/4/2014 2:55:39 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
The only thing that lends any creedence toit being exclusive is fanboy BS(selfish hopes), Kojima's known bias and the slim possibility of sony moneyhatting it. Of course it won't be moneyhatting if Sony buys exclusivity(forever or timed). Only when MS does it.

im pretty sure Sony doesnt have the money to even do this if they wanted to. im holding back on getting excited for this game though. hasnt been a good SH game or a good Kojima game in a LONG time
---
12 August 2014 known as the day of SALT on pony island
GT je suisLe juif () But...but... the PS4 has more POWAH!