it's almost unreal we're gonna play Halo combat evolved online in 2 months..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. it's almost unreal we're gonna play Halo combat evolved online in 2 months..
1 year ago#1
it doesn't seem real.. do you guys remember all the rumors about Halo 1.5 Years ago?? people wanted Halo 1 multiplayer to be on xbox Live so bad and now we're getting it

it doesn't seen real after all these years we're going to play halo combat evolved Onlive with ranking. and God lets not forget about Halo 2 Jesus man
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
1 year ago#2
Yea no one cares.
---
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVN_Ytl_bgA -- Titanfall is better on 360 than XBone.
PSN/XBL/Steam/Origin:DojoMax
1 year ago#3
I'm more excited for Halo 2 honestly but will play them all thoroughly.
---
HughNeutron posted...
been washing WWE since 2009.
1 year ago#4
DojoMax posted...
Yea no one cares.

oh I'm sorry, Are you upset that you have to go to school today? run along little Johnny
---
XBO/PSN/WII U- RPGFan1985 - ADD ME I buy anything that looks interesting or promising looking for coop buddies Day 1 never used
1 year ago#5
You make it sound like these weren't online games before
---
If opinions were a commodity, people wouldn't waste them on stupid crap.
A sight for sore eyes to the blind would be awful majestic
1 year ago#6
Can't wait to play Halo on my Xbox.
1 year ago#7
Pretty sure the PC version is still playable. Just saying. Go play that online and see the hype.
---
R.I.P TimeSplitters 4, R.I.P FreeRadical, 21st December 2008.
XBL Gamertag: Catalytic Flash
1 year ago#8
Nostalgia is a whore. I can't wait for the mass crying.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
1 year ago#9
I care!!

Halo CE matches against 3 friends is still one of my all time favourite gaming experiences. The thought of ctf on blood gultch, online, HD and running super smooth does seem kinda unreal!

I remember pining for CE while playing H3 online, all 4 will get a play but i see me spending most time on CE multiplayer (rockin the deadly scoping pistol!)

Added you as a friend Legend, see you on the battlefield :)
---
"You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
Friedrich Nietzsche (1844 - 1900)
1 year ago#10
4000g!!!
---
Craphex
I play every game across every platform. Everything in one place: http://raptr.com/charlton3k/about
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. it's almost unreal we're gonna play Halo combat evolved online in 2 months..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived