it's almost unreal we're gonna play Halo combat evolved online in 2 months..

#31fiasco86Posted 9/4/2014 9:21:44 AM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
it doesn't seem real.. do you guys remember all the rumors about Halo 1.5 Years ago?? people wanted Halo 1 multiplayer to be on xbox Live so bad and now we're getting it

it doesn't seen real after all these years we're going to play halo combat evolved Onlive with ranking. and God lets not forget about Halo 2 Jesus man

Yeah I've been waiting for this game for 10 years. It single-handedly convinced me to buy an X1.
---
Watch the Summer of Co-op! http://www.youtube.com/vgfiasco
Legendary A Mod/Admin replied on 8/25/2014 4:59:42 AM: My mistake.
#32Exodus_PrimePosted 9/4/2014 9:28:43 AM
DojoMax posted...
adonfraz posted...
DojoMax posted...
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
DojoMax posted...
Yea no one cares.

oh I'm sorry, Are you upset that you have to go to school today? run along little Johnny

Well, I do have to drive my kids to school. I guess that counts. Sort of. =/

Edit: I do find this interesting. Xbox Fan Kids and Sony Fan Kids are exactly the same. I mean I was called a troll and a hater because I didn't share the popular opinion that The Last of Us is the greatest game ever. Likewise, I'm called a child because I said no one cares about a 13-year-old game getting an online mode.

I hope your children don't grow up to be as immature as their parent.

Trolling is "posting solely to annoy or incite other users." Responding to a thread with "yea no one cares" is trolling and adds nothing to the discussion.

"Flaming: Insulting other board users"

Grab your pants by the waist line and suck it up, crying to the mods. Nice one dad.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#33violentdissmayPosted 9/4/2014 9:48:11 AM
casper316 posted...
violentdissmay posted...
DojoMax posted...
Yea no one cares.

Seriously, "multiplayer herp derp derp." Although I may end up getting an Xbox with a friend for the chance to play the Halos online co-op with out lag for a change.

so I suppose you just bought a PS4, and PC for single player games then? no need to act like a jerk off because other people like games you don't.

Actually I did buy a pc solely for single player......
---
"Fry crack corn and I don't care, Leela crack corn and still don't care, Bender crack corn and he is great!! TAKE THAT YOU STUPID CORN!!!" - Bender
#34Illogical_PoetPosted 9/4/2014 9:53:58 AM
ITT:
People forget halo 1 wasn't online and that it wasn't a hugely popular game, normally I wouldn't say this but that salt must burn.
---
GT: "III RHIN0 III"
Life, is a state of mind.
#35casper316Posted 9/4/2014 9:58:08 AM
Illogical_Poet posted...
ITT:
People forget halo 1 wasn't online and that it wasn't a hugely popular game, normally I wouldn't say this but that salt must burn.

I don't know where you get it wasn't hugely popular from. Halo revolutionized the FPS Genre on consoles.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#36casper316Posted 9/4/2014 9:59:09 AM
violentdissmay posted...
casper316 posted...
violentdissmay posted...
DojoMax posted...
Yea no one cares.

Seriously, "multiplayer herp derp derp." Although I may end up getting an Xbox with a friend for the chance to play the Halos online co-op with out lag for a change.

so I suppose you just bought a PS4, and PC for single player games then? no need to act like a jerk off because other people like games you don't.

yeah I kinda call BS on this one.. there is no way in hell you don't have a single PC game that you do not play online.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#37HorridhalPosted 9/4/2014 10:14:21 AM
casper316 posted...
violentdissmay posted...
casper316 posted...
violentdissmay posted...
DojoMax posted...
Yea no one cares.

yeah I kinda call BS on this one.. there is no way in hell you don't have a single PC game that you do not play online.

Why?

I don't have any online PC games anymore. Isn't that hard. Primarily PC players are, by and large, jerks and I prefer to abstain from playing with them.
---
I'm not the nicest person you'll meet.
Have a real point please.
#38youngskillzPosted 9/4/2014 10:16:53 AM
DojoMax posted...
Yea no one cares.

lmao.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Godsire, Allegaeon.
#39fiasco86Posted 9/4/2014 10:38:26 AM
Illogical_Poet posted...
ITT:

First part's true. I'm not sure what you mean by the second part, considering Halo 2 was one of the most hyped games ever.
---
Watch the Summer of Co-op! http://www.youtube.com/vgfiasco
Legendary A Mod/Admin replied on 8/25/2014 4:59:42 AM: My mistake.
#40spacejamjordanzPosted 9/4/2014 10:41:24 AM
IMO Halo 2's mp made Halo:CE's obsolete. Halo 2 mp is what the vast majority will be playing. When I get MCC, that's where I will be.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138