it's almost unreal we're gonna play Halo combat evolved online in 2 months..

#41fiasco86Posted 9/4/2014 9:45:37 AM
spacejamjordanz posted...
IMO Halo 2's mp made Halo:CE's obsolete. Halo 2 mp is what the vast majority will be playing. When I get MCC, that's where I will be.

There are a good number of Halo fans who feel that Halo 2's multiplayer was grossly inferior to Halo CE's. Halo 2 will surely have a much greater population, due to people's wanting to relive 2004, but don't discount the community's excitement for Halo CE online.
---
Watch the Summer of Co-op! http://www.youtube.com/vgfiasco
Legendary A Mod/Admin replied on 8/25/2014 4:59:42 AM: My mistake.
#42Goregasm17Posted 9/4/2014 9:47:01 AM
LEGEND_KILLERRR posted...
DojoMax posted...
Yea no one cares.

oh I'm sorry, Are you upset that you have to go to school today? run along little Johnny

He probably owns a F2PS4, give him a break.
#43vashkeyPosted 9/4/2014 9:49:38 AM
casper316 posted...
vashkey posted...
I already played it online with the PC version. But it'll be cool to play iy again with my friends on console and the PC maps are coming which among my favorite in the whole series so that's exciting too

well don't forget though it's got all the DLC for the games too included, I didn't really get any of the maps for Halo 4 on 360 so that's a plus for me.

I had the season pass on 4 and I barely played on any of the maps. I barely played Halo 4 by like spring 2013 and I don't intend to play much Halo 4 on xbone either.
#44Cosmic_DiabeticPosted 9/4/2014 10:49:04 AM
Landonio posted...
Cosmic_Diabetic posted...
so are we just pretending the Halo Anniversary edition didn't exist?

LOL wut. That game used the s**** Reach engine for MP. It was a joke.

so will the MCC actually have the games play like they did where you picked the gun off the ground or are they going Halo 4 style with them where you have sprint and stupid loadouts?
---
Others find humanity by looking in their own hearts. Only lost souls need to search for it outside themselves."
#45Exodus_PrimePosted 9/4/2014 10:51:09 AM
Landonio posted...
so are we just pretending the Halo Anniversary edition didn't exist?

LOL wut. That game used the s**** Reach engine for MP. It was a joke.

so will the MCC actually have the games play like they did where you picked the gun off the ground or are they going Halo 4 style with them where you have sprint and stupid loadouts?

Every Halo game will play just like when they launched, meaning Halo 4 will be the only one with load outs and stuff. Back to the power weapon fights on Halo 1-3.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#46GPKzPosted 9/4/2014 11:08:38 AM
I loved playing Halo CE local multiplayer split screen with my friends years ago and am looking forward to playing this again but I am concerned alittle bit. Has there been any mention of the movement speed for online being redone or altered for Halo 1 and 2?? I'm worried about being too used to the speed and option of sprinting that has been in modern shooters for so long now that I may not enjoy halo 1 or 2's multiplayer(especially 1) like I used to.
#47MicrosoftLoverPosted 9/4/2014 11:12:13 AM
PlaystationLover posted...
Halo MCC in a nut shell:

"Welcome to McMicrosoft! May I take your order?"

"Yes, I'd like the rehashed browns!"

Go back to your boards!
---
Not changing sig until Hideo Kojima gets fired or retires!
#48fiasco86Posted 9/4/2014 11:16:38 AM

How do people still not know this? Particularly people who visit a Halo message board?
---
Watch the Summer of Co-op! http://www.youtube.com/vgfiasco
Legendary A Mod/Admin replied on 8/25/2014 4:59:42 AM: My mistake.
#49casper316Posted 9/4/2014 11:49:55 AM
vashkey posted...
casper316 posted...
vashkey posted...
I already played it online with the PC version. But it'll be cool to play iy again with my friends on console and the PC maps are coming which among my favorite in the whole series so that's exciting too

well don't forget though it's got all the DLC for the games too included, I didn't really get any of the maps for Halo 4 on 360 so that's a plus for me.

I had the season pass on 4 and I barely played on any of the maps. I barely played Halo 4 by like spring 2013 and I don't intend to play much Halo 4 on xbone either.

I liked the matchmaking on Halo 4 where all matches where open to the public, even if you had quitters new players could join the game. that's the one thing I always hated about the previous halo games.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#50LandonioPosted 9/4/2014 11:57:43 AM
casper316 posted...
vashkey posted...
casper316 posted...
vashkey posted...

I liked the matchmaking on Halo 4 where all matches where open to the public, even if you had quitters new players could join the game. that's the one thing I always hated about the previous halo games.

LOL, JiP was awful. At least the way they implemented in H4.
---
Chuck