WHY is Xbox ridiculously unpopular in Japan?

#11CammyApplePosted 9/4/2014 3:33:15 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
Mistaking spelling and punctuation for grammar annoys me.

I never did that, and those things do fall under "grammar" anyway.

Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are separate things. The latter two do not fall under the former.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#12WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 3:34:17 AM
I mean, honestly, we're still all hot and bothered with muslims 13 years after extremists killed around 5k of us. Can't blame them for still being a bit salty after all the damage done at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Tragedies like that take a long time to to get over. Xbox is the American console, so even compared to how bad the other consoles are doing it's not surprising it's doing poorly there. History backs this.
---
GT: BxB402 - "Virtual High Five!" - Xbox Live Chat Support
#13CammyApplePosted 9/4/2014 3:36:34 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
I mean, honestly, we're still all hot and bothered with muslims 13 years after extremists killed around 5k of us. Can't blame them for still being a bit salty after all the damage done at Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Tragedies like that take a long time to to get over. Xbox is the American console, so even compared to how bad the other consoles are doing it's not surprising it's doing poorly there. History backs this.

Explain the iPhone.
---
#14rafa0506Posted 9/4/2014 3:37:56 AM
CammyApple posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

Explain the iPhone.

ajw.asahi.com/article/.../AJ20121006004...
---
Because Batman is a talentless hack with no powers that needs to hide like a girl to avoid getting shot to s***.dastoOge
#15CammyApplePosted 9/4/2014 3:38:22 AM
rafa0506 posted...
CammyApple posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

Explain the iPhone.

ajw.asahi.com/article/.../AJ20121006004...

Not sure what you tried to do there.
---
#16TrueBlue91(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 3:38:33 AM
WeirdShroom posted...

I don't think Japanese people stay bitter about things so long afterwards. I didn't think Americans did either?
---
Pour grammer annoy's me
#17WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 3:38:49 AM
It's Japan, high quality technology overrides any prejudice. They love fancy toys. Unfortunately for Xbox it's not fancy enough to get their attention. Nor is it cute, so that's out too.
---
#18CammyApplePosted 9/4/2014 3:39:07 AM
TrueBlue91 posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

I don't think Japanese people stay bitter about things so long afterwards. I didn't think Americans did either?

They don't. Most Americans don't either. People are people. The world is round.
---
#19CammyApplePosted 9/4/2014 3:40:44 AM
WeirdShroom posted...
It's Japan, high quality technology overrides any prejudice. They love fancy toys. Unfortunately for Xbox it's not fancy enough to get their attention. Nor is it cute, so that's out too.

So for the Xbox it's not popular because it's American but that doesn't apply to the iPhone because aesthetics?

WeirdShroom posted...

---
#20WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 3:40:52 AM
You didn't think Americans are still bitter about 9/11? What rock have you been living under? And Japanese are known for holding the best grudges. Made movies about it! lol
---