Buy Diablo 3 today or Destiny on the 9th?

#1GeistPosted 9/4/2014 4:09:11 AM
Should I buy Diablo 3 today or Destiny on the 9th? - Results (100 votes)
Diablo 3 now.
44% (44 votes)
Destiny on the 9th.
56% (56 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Can't decide what to do, but can only do one.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#2InjusticeRebornPosted 9/4/2014 4:13:54 AM
A tough one.

I'd say it depends on a couple of things - do you want a shooter or not, and are there more friends gravitating towards one more than the other?
---
5 days left. :giddy:
#3Geist(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 4:16:19 AM
I love both shooters and games like Diablo and I'll be doing mostly single player (maybe 100% single player) on both.
---
If you are replying to my opinion, realize first that I do not care.
#4Special-EddPosted 9/4/2014 4:23:11 AM
Definitely a tough question. Diablo 3 is better than ever and Destiny is really exciting.

I would probably get Destiny since it is brand new and Diablo 3 will probably get a price drop sooner so you can pick it up somewhere down the line.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Wii, WiiU, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, Vita, 360, XB1, PC
#5LapanuiPosted 9/4/2014 4:24:51 AM
Definitely a tough one for me as well. I played Diablo 3 on the 360, like a couple of weeks after its release. Me and my brother fell in love with it, finishing it multiple times, playing as different classes on different difficulties and just trying our best to maximize our damage output.

I bought the Ultimate Edition the day after release, I forgot to preorder it and tried to pick it up early from Asda, but they couldn't find the copy. Me and my brother are always playing it when we are both not working.

The Destiny beta was fun, didn't want to play too much of it because it would ruin the experience when it releases. I have it preordered, so I am definitely getting it.

If you are going to solo both games anyway, maybe Destiny is the best option first, just due to it being online only and not knowing how long the servers will last.
---
GT: Zichu PSN: Zichu NNID: Zichu1
#6odogs4Posted 9/4/2014 5:30:17 AM
Diablo 3 is amazing.

I played the destiny beta and it was boring and not fun.
---
NBA = Spurs , MLB = Chicago Cubs
#7Special-EddPosted 9/4/2014 6:04:50 AM
odogs4 posted...
Diablo 3 is amazing.

I played the destiny beta and it was boring and not fun.

Diablo 3 beta was boring as well. The Destiny beta was a tiny piece of the game and I don't think it is fair to judge it based only on that.
---
RebelGameMaster: You can't say poop is better than french toast because some people like the taste of poop.
Wii, WiiU, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, Vita, 360, XB1, PC
#8wrettcaughnPosted 9/4/2014 8:03:47 AM
Diablo seems to be more co-op friendly as far as loot is concerned. I'm enjoying it. Tough choice.
---
GT: wrettcaughn
#9BTM4444Posted 9/4/2014 11:16:49 AM
Whatever your friends have or are getting. If you have no friends though, then destiny.
---
No one cares what your PC specs are.
#10DeschainRedPosted 9/4/2014 11:20:09 AM
Geist posted...
I love both shooters and games like Diablo and I'll be doing mostly single player (maybe 100% single player) on both.

Get Destiny on the 9th and get Diablo when it drops in price.