Xbox one = 2014 dreamcast

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one = 2014 dreamcast
1 year ago#1
Just a personal opinion.. But i dont get what everyone sees in the PS4. It came out cheaper and was marketed better yes, but i feel the system lacks everywhere else besides graphics. And who cares about graphics when youre getting the same old crap just with better graphics?? The PS4 is selling double for wat? Infamous? Killzone? Last of us remastered? All you have is Injustice imo. And that is also a remake.

Xbox one is losing its identity because its not taking the pressure from the media well. Sony handled the negative pressure from the media very well during the PS3 run i gotta say. But i just dont understand how xbox one is doing better than ps4 right now. Deadrising 3, titanfall, forza 5, killer instinct. Those titles should sell a system alone. Talking to your xbox to wake it up, snapping the tv while you play.. These are things we dreamed of years ago.

I feel its like watching the Sega dreamcast all over again. The online play, 2k sports games, great exclusives, etc and no one wanted to hear it.

But to each their own.
1 year ago#2
Settle down.
1 year ago#3
Dreamcast? Its selling very well, and tracking ahead of the PS3 and 360! If you manage to sell 5 million of a $500 console in 7 months, you did something right.

The PS4 sold much more for 2 big reasons, it was cheaper for many months, and its in 40 more countries! X1 is $400 now, and launching in many other countries, some of which the 360 sold very well in, so they are gonna be fine.

Not to mention the fact that MS has a market value of 375 billion, while Sony's market value is equal to a potato.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
1 year ago#4
I've heard this so many times.
---
Rip and tear! Rip and tear your guts! You are huge! That means you have huge guts! Rip and tear!
1 year ago#5
You know, I'm not really concerned about the PS4 quite yet because it really don't have any exclusive games that make me want to get the console right away. I am really enjoying the Xbox One so far.
---
GT:Triple S 06
Steam ID:triples22
1 year ago#6
Nope. Microsoft will keep the Xbox One afloat just like how Sony is doing it with the PS4 and Nintendo is doing it with the Wii U.
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
1 year ago#7
trenken posted...
Dreamcast? Its selling very well, and tracking ahead of the PS3 and 360! If you manage to sell 5 million of a $500 console in 7 months, you did something right.

The PS4 sold much more for 2 big reasons, it was cheaper for many months, and its in 40 more countries! X1 is $400 now, and launching in many other countries, some of which the 360 sold very well in, so they are gonna be fine.

Not to mention the fact that MS has a market value of 375 billion, while Sony's market value is equal to a potato.

I like potatoes.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
1 year ago#8
trenken posted...

The 40 more countries is irrelevant because it's still selling more in countries that the X1 is released in.

The price? Well when they dropped the price to $400 and toss in free games, the PS4 is still selling more.

MS has a value of $374 billion because they don't keep funding failed products, think about that for a moment.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
1 year ago#9
Youre missing the point.. Idc about 40 other countries. I dont get why ps4 is outselling xbox one in any country. Which it is. I dont want to hear numbers or defense points. I just dont get why
1 year ago#10
The Dreamcast was ahead of its time and a massive victim of circumstance. It's well beloved.

Xbox One was a bundle of bad ideas that Microsoft is still working to take the suck out of, and those games you mentioned (except KI) are the very definition of average. Also, you tried to slam the PS4 for having remastered games and sequels, when the Xbox One games you mentioned are all sequels except Titanfall.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Xbox one = 2014 dreamcast

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived