Xbox one = 2014 dreamcast

#11MicrosoftLoverPosted 9/4/2014 7:55:53 AM
Mjs903 posted...
Youre missing the point.. Idc about 40 other countries. I dont get why ps4 is outselling xbox one in any country. Which it is. I dont want to hear numbers or defense points. I just dont get why

Cause people like the underdog and the Xbox One is Top Dog.
---
Not changing sig until Hideo Kojima gets fired or retires!
#12AbstraktProfSC2Posted 9/4/2014 7:57:16 AM
i dont understand it either. I keep looking for reasons for buying a PS4. Call me old fashioned but I actually want one for the exclusives. Like the good ol SNES/Sega gen
What makes the PS4 better other than "BETTTER GRAPHIX AND HIGHER RES RATEZ!" when I cant even tell a noticeable difference from what ive seen.

eh. I prefer the exclusives on the xb1
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#13trenkenPosted 9/4/2014 7:57:25 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
trenken posted...
Dreamcast? Its selling very well, and tracking ahead of the PS3 and 360! If you manage to sell 5 million of a $500 console in 7 months, you did something right.

The PS4 sold much more for 2 big reasons, it was cheaper for many months, and its in 40 more countries! X1 is $400 now, and launching in many other countries, some of which the 360 sold very well in, so they are gonna be fine.

Not to mention the fact that MS has a market value of 375 billion, while Sony's market value is equal to a potato.

The 40 more countries is irrelevant because it's still selling more in countries that the X1 is released in.

The price? Well when they dropped the price to $400 and toss in free games, the PS4 is still selling more.

MS has a value of $374 billion because they don't keep funding failed products, think about that for a moment.

Xbox isnt a failed project. Thats why they keep funding it. They make a fortune off Halo alone.

And MS dropped the price heading into the dead summer months. Thats not way to judge the health of a system. We'll see how they do this holiday finally on equal footing with the PS4, and an exclusive far more popular than any game on the PS4 which is a fact.

Sounds like youre another jealous salty pony that will have a miserable gaming holiday since all you get to play is LBP and Driveclub. Ouch.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#14Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:57:29 AM
FlameKishin posted...
The Dreamcast was ahead of its time and a massive victim of circumstance. It's well beloved.

Xbox One was a bundle of bad ideas that Microsoft is still working to take the suck out of, and those games you mentioned (except KI) are the very definition of average. Also, you tried to slam the PS4 for having remastered games and sequels, when the Xbox One games you mentioned are all sequels except Titanfall.

Except the fact that infamous and killzone are exactly the same while dead rising and killer instinct are nothing like its predecessors.

If you think xb1 sucks thats your opinion but i dont understand why wed crucify a system for trying something new other than stronger graphics. Hence, likethe dreamcast.
#15AbstraktProfSC2Posted 9/4/2014 7:59:26 AM
and calling Forza 5 and Dead Rising 3 average is a bit of a stretch
---
http://www.xboxgamertag.com/gamercard/Abstrakt1/fullnxe/card.png http://i.imgur.com/IpQzE.png
#16trenkenPosted 9/4/2014 8:01:09 AM(edited)
AbstraktProfSC2 posted...
i dont understand it either. I keep looking for reasons for buying a PS4. Call me old fashioned but I actually want one for the exclusives. Like the good ol SNES/Sega gen
What makes the PS4 better other than "BETTTER GRAPHIX AND HIGHER RES RATEZ!" when I cant even tell a noticeable difference from what ive seen.

eh. I prefer the exclusives on the xb1

Most of us here do. The X1 has stronger exclusives. I waited 8 months for Sony to sell me on the PS4. Ive owned every sony console, but Im skipping the PS4 for at least 2 years. The exclusive lineup is garbage.

I love Uncharted 1/2 but 3 was crap and key ND team members left. Losing interest in that franchise. Couldnt care less about Demons Souls, and there's pretty much nothing else but obscure japanese games that wont sell in the US that I have 0 interest in.

But between now and next holiday there is a lot of X1 exclusives Im very interested in. Sunset, Halo Collection, Halo 5, Quantum Break, Tomb Raider, Scalebound, Crackdown, Phantom Dust... quite a bit more appealing to me thats for sure.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#17MetroidFan9999Posted 9/4/2014 8:02:32 AM
trenken posted...
some of which the 360 sold very well in

...wut

I just want to add, FYI, the 360 sold practically double the PS3 in NA. If they can't sell better in NA, then they aren't going to sell better anywhere else.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#18Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 8:06:25 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
trenken posted...

...wut

I just want to add, FYI, the 360 sold practically double the PS3 in NA. If they can't sell better in NA, then they aren't going to sell better anywhere else.

MetroidFan9999 posted...
trenken posted...

...wut

Agreed. Marketing is terrible. To give up on the kinect right before the flagship game Dance Central released an make it download only where its buried in the store? Terrible.
#19Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 8:09:31 AM(edited)
trenken posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
trenken posted...
Dreamcast? Its selling very well, and tracking ahead of the PS3 and 360! If you manage to sell 5 million of a $500 console in 7 months, you did something right.

The PS4 sold much more for 2 big reasons, it was cheaper for many months, and its in 40 more countries! X1 is $400 now, and launching in many other countries, some of which the 360 sold very well in, so they are gonna be fine.

Not to mention the fact that MS has a market value of 375 billion, while Sony's market value is equal to a potato.

The 40 more countries is irrelevant because it's still selling more in countries that the X1 is released in.

The price? Well when they dropped the price to $400 and toss in free games, the PS4 is still selling more.

MS has a value of $374 billion because they don't keep funding failed products, think about that for a moment.

Xbox isnt a failed project. Thats why they keep funding it. They make a fortune off Halo alone.

And MS dropped the price heading into the dead summer months. Thats not way to judge the health of a system. We'll see how they do this holiday finally on equal footing with the PS4, and an exclusive far more popular than any game on the PS4 which is a fact.

Sounds like youre another jealous salty pony that will have a miserable gaming holiday since all you get to play is LBP and Driveclub. Ouch.

Microsoft only had a few years of positive revenue since the original Xbox, they have yet to actually come out of the red in that division. Don't listen to facts, just call people names. It's cool

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/news/view/129463-Microsoft-Loses-2-Billion-Per-Year-On-Xbox-Analyst-Says

Edit: Also, way to ignore how your 2 big reasons why the PS4 is selling more got destroyed.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#20kennyynnooPosted 9/4/2014 8:07:29 AM
Wonder how butthurt trolls will be when Sony says they're done doing consoles due to financial reason and xbox buys out some of the few good developers they have and the end of this generation. Fyi Dreamcast sold 8.2 million in its lifetime, xbox isn't a year old and beyond halfway to matching those number with billions to back it if needed. But I do consider the PS4=dreamcast meaning we will see it's exclusive games sold on other consoles because they're quitting the console business due to the debt Sony itself is in as a whole.
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.