Xbox one = 2014 dreamcast

#111LordrvPosted 9/4/2014 10:42:41 AM
FlameKishin posted...
The Dreamcast was ahead of its time and a massive victim of circumstance. It's well beloved.

Xbox One was a bundle of bad ideas that Microsoft is still working to take the suck out of, and those games you mentioned (except KI) are the very definition of average. Also, you tried to slam the PS4 for having remastered games and sequels, when the Xbox One games you mentioned are all sequels except Titanfall.

You're right likening XB1 to DC is a insult to its memory.
#112GuiltySoul2005Posted 9/4/2014 10:45:54 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

Im keepin it real. You obviously feel guilty because you keep jumping on the defense and trying to use reverse psycology and tell me im crying when your the one jumping on the defense and getting butthurt over me stating something that is somewhat true about what the sony fanbase has become. Yes ms has fanboys and so does nintendo but they dont go to the extreme that sony fanboys go to. I mean look at you....... and what your arguing with me about.....

Keeping it real by generalizing and stereotyping an entire fan base based on the actions of a few. You are beyond pathetic and you can try and project your rage on to me but its quite obvious all you've got is tears and whining to offer. Psn community is better off without you, but don't give up on defending Microsoft and its fanbase, I'm sure they appreciate it.

I haven't defended ms at all in my argument. But like i said im just keepin it real. I guess because i dissed you and the sony homies im an xbot now huh.....

Pretty much all you've done is whine and cry about how bad the psn community is, when it is in fact not half as bad as you make it out to be. There are moron trolls on both sides of the fence, and I'm beginning to think you're one of them.

Ok so im one of the trolls for dissing you and the sony homies right? Because if were not on the same page as you and praising the ps4 and dissing the xbox and trolling the xbox one board or any nintendo board we are a troll. Im a troll on the xbox one board because im speaking against what this board has turned into. Why are you even here on this board anyway? All you do is talk crap about the one anyway. How does that make you look?

Lol why are you lying, all I do is talk crap about xb1? Just no. And you haven't dissed me or my "Sony homies" all you've done is show how ridiculous and biased you are with constant hate on Sony fans in this very thread, but xb1 fans are all innocent little angels that can do no wrong right?
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#113LordrvPosted 9/4/2014 10:46:38 AM
FlameKishin posted...
The Dreamcast was ahead of its time and a massive victim of circumstance. It's well beloved.

Xbox One was a bundle of bad ideas that Microsoft is still working to take the suck out of, and those games you mentioned (except KI) are the very definition of average. Also, you tried to slam the PS4 for having remastered games and sequels, when the Xbox One games you mentioned are all sequels except Titanfall.

You're right likening XB1 to DC is a insult to its memory. IceHusky posted...
rest

Sorry, but those games all suck, and Bloodborne alone >>>>>>>>> every Microsoft exclusive.
#114Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 10:48:26 AM
Lordrv posted...
If XB1 is dreamcast 2014, what's Wii U? Jaguar 2014?

Where do u even see similarities between jaguar and wii u? I see what youre reaching for but nah..
#115Mjs903(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 10:50:50 AM
Were you even alive in 1999? Microsoft had a huge input in dreamcast. Its why it was what it was. Wikipedia something once in awhile.
#116richboy900Posted 9/4/2014 11:00:03 AM
The Dreamcast was an awesome console. I didn't own one, but played my mates one. That is proof that sales/popularity/its short lifespan mean nothing.
#117Kupo_Mog_KupoPosted 9/4/2014 11:42:59 AM
Laylow12 posted...
Dreamcast was a beloved console. The XBOX ONE Is the opposite, just look at Japan launch. Two people bought them in the whole country...TWO!

Laylow12 posted...
Dreamcast was a beloved console. The XBOX ONE Is the opposite, just look at Japan launch. Two people bought them in the whole country...TWO!

Oh be realistic instead of acting stupid. The numbers are more than likely bad but you know more than 2 people bought it. The success of the Xbox line has never had anything to do with Japan.
---
http://i.imgur.com/yrlM3sD.gif
#118NateRose89Posted 9/4/2014 3:37:54 PM
Bigboss86 and icehusky cant be real can they? They're freaking caricatures.
---
PSN ID: rockstock89
#119hak145Posted 9/4/2014 3:54:06 PM
you answered your own question. it's marketing. Sony marketed ps4 as THE gaming machine to get which is what people wanted. Microsoft's first reveal was dedicated solely to multi media capabilities, mainly television in an era where you can live entirely off of your mobile phone/computer for your entertainment needs(my opinion at least. i dont really need cable when I have the internet). This allowed Sony to hammer down the point that the ps4 is THE gaming console to get with no competition in that regard.

Why do you think the xbox 360 was able to gain such huge market penetration? they did what sony is doing now. The only difference was that the playstation brand by name alone was strong enough to recover from their blunder(in no small part thanks to the ps2.) Xbox brand doesn't have that luxury

Point is it doesn't matter what there actually doing now or likely what they will do in the future. People already have it stuck in there heads that "I want to game. Ps4 it is! I might check out the xbox one though in the future.".
---
Gamertag XL: CRAZYjump, PSN: CRAZIERjump
Winner: Dark Souls.....2, Honorable Mentions: Fallout 3, Gears of War, Left 4 Dead, Dead Space, Bioshock
#120darkness1018Posted 9/4/2014 4:16:22 PM
"Deadrising 3, titanfall, forza 5, killer instinct. Those titles should sell a system alone."

Sorry TC, those are not system sellers. Halo, Gears & to a lessor extent Fable, those are MS system sellers.
---
PSN: nightwing2099 GT: Gambit1018
Systems I own: PS3, PS4, PSP, Original Xbox, XB1