Xbox one = 2014 dreamcast

#51IceHuskyPosted 9/4/2014 8:49:20 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IceHusky posted...
FlameKishin posted...
IceHusky posted...

Um...go watch Microsoft's E3 Press Conference again. Let's see for 2015 we have: Fable Legends, Crackdown, Quantum Break, Halo 5: Guardians, Phantom Dust and Scalebound. Those are only the titles that have been announced so far in 2015. More might get announced for 2015 too, which I believe they will. What has Sony announced for 2015 that isn't an indie title or a PS3 remaster title? Bloodborne? lol

Did you not hear about PS4 Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, a new Yakuza game, God Eater 2 Rage Burst, and all kinds of other stuff they announced recently?

All Japanese exclusive with no announcements of US release. Try harder.

No region lock, people in the US can still play them, try again.

So all the millions of PS4 owners in the U.S. and Canada are going to import Japanese games where they cannot read or understand the language? Really? REALLY?? Are you just delusional? Or just a fanboy? Or just a Delusional Fanboy?
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
#52Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 8:50:44 AM
IceHusky posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IceHusky posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Yeah, but after this year you have nothing until Holiday 2015, an entire year of drought while Sony has something to release all year of 2015.

Now stare at that list you wrote, Titanfall = failed, DR3 is on PC now. Halo MCC is just a remaster of old overrated game, Ori and the Blind Forest is an indie game, as you just talked s*** about.

Um...go watch Microsoft's E3 Press Conference again. Let's see for 2015 we have: Fable Legends, Crackdown, Quantum Break, Halo 5: Guardians, Phantom Dust and Scalebound. Those are only the titles that have been announced so far in 2015. More might get announced for 2015 too, which I believe they will. What has Sony announced for 2015 that isn't an indie title or a PS3 remaster title? Bloodborne? lol

Edit: Also, I only brought up Ori and the Blind Forest despite it being an indie title because MS isn't relying on them like Sony is doing with the PS4. So therefore, it can be included as a game to look forward too.

So you're a hypocrite. Yeah, all those games are to be Holiday of 2015, as I said.

Why are you saying they are going to be a holiday release? Do you have proof of their release dates? All of these titles could be released throughout 2015.

Besides, even if these do release in holiday of 2015. It still doesn't change the fact that the PS4 only has Bloodborne for 2015. Better to have games released later in the year than none at all, which is what the PS4 is looking at.

Rachet and Clank, Bloodborne, Order, Uncharted 4, Let it Die, No Man's Sky, plus a lot of other games inc 2015..

I do believe those are > than Xbox One's list.

Halo 5 with 343 is a damn disgrace.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#53Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 8:54:37 AM(edited)
IceHusky posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IceHusky posted...
FlameKishin posted...
IceHusky posted...

Did you not hear about PS4 Persona 5, Dragon Quest Heroes, a new Yakuza game, God Eater 2 Rage Burst, and all kinds of other stuff they announced recently?

All Japanese exclusive with no announcements of US release. Try harder.

No region lock, people in the US can still play them, try again.

So all the millions of PS4 owners in the U.S. and Canada are going to import Japanese games where they cannot read or understand the language? Really? REALLY?? Are you just delusional? Or just a fanboy? Or just a Delusional Fanboy?

So your logic is, only people in Japan can understand Japanese.

Also, you seem to think people in Europe and other countries does not exist. You live a very sheltered life.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#54IceHuskyPosted 9/4/2014 8:55:06 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IceHusky posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IceHusky posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Yeah, but after this year you have nothing until Holiday 2015, an entire year of drought while Sony has something to release all year of 2015.

Now stare at that list you wrote, Titanfall = failed, DR3 is on PC now. Halo MCC is just a remaster of old overrated game, Ori and the Blind Forest is an indie game, as you just talked s*** about.

Edit: Also, I only brought up Ori and the Blind Forest despite it being an indie title because MS isn't relying on them like Sony is doing with the PS4. So therefore, it can be included as a game to look forward too.

So you're a hypocrite. Yeah, all those games are to be Holiday of 2015, as I said.

Why are you saying they are going to be a holiday release? Do you have proof of their release dates? All of these titles could be released throughout 2015.

Besides, even if these do release in holiday of 2015. It still doesn't change the fact that the PS4 only has Bloodborne for 2015. Better to have games released later in the year than none at all, which is what the PS4 is looking at.

Rachet and Clank, Bloodborne, Order, Uncharted 4, Let it Die, No Man's Sky, plus a lot of other games inc 2015..

I do believe those are > than Xbox One's list.

Halo 5 with 343 is a damn disgrace.

Haven't heard of a Ratchet and Clank being announced for the PS4. The Order and Uncharted 4 will be 2016 releases. No Man's Sky: an indie game created by something out of a 6th grade class project? lol Let it Die...never heard of it. Is this yet another indie title Sony has planned?

Please provide some High Quality PS4 Titles (or AAA titles) that are original for the 8th generation that everyone is used to playing that will be released in 2015. Not games that won't be released until 2016 or indie titles, games that people do not even care about.
---
#55X_F_L_A_W_XPosted 9/4/2014 8:55:43 AM
IceHusky posted...
I know this is just your opinion, but you must not like games then with what Microsoft has in store for us this Fall and the titles we've received since launch. >_>

TitanFall
Forza 5
Forza 2: Horizon
Sunset Overdrive
Killer Instinct
Dead Rising 3
Halo: Masterchief Collection
Ori and the Blind Forest

and probably more that I am forgetting about that all prove you wrong, as far as high quality 8th generation games go. What do PS4 owners have to look forward to this Fall? An overrated PS3 remaster title and a bunch more indie titles? People are buying into the promise of the PS4 and so far Sony has failed to deliver on that promise. At least Microsoft is giving us better, 8th generation games at a faster pace than what the PS4 is receiving.

I'm primarily a single-player gamer; I hardly ever play online, and when I do it's with friends, many of whom are like me and would much rather play couch co-op games. I love a good story in games more than anything else, so keep that in mind. I'll break down how I feel about each game you listed.

TitanFall - Online only, no personal interest.

Forza 5 - Good game, owned it for a bit but sold it. I prefer a mix of arcade and sim-style racing like PGR, Dirt, and Grid; Driveclub may be right up my alley.

Forza 2: Horizon - Can't comment much on this one as I haven't played the first. I know it's not a typical racing sim, but it still looks more sim-like than I prefer and I associate the Forza name with sim racing. I could be wrong about this one, so I will keep my eye on it.

Sunset Overdrive - Looks fun, but I don't think it'll hold my interest, much like DR3. I can only slaughter so many enemies at once before I need a compelling story to keep me interested. I personally enjoyed all the Infamous games, as their stories were serious and decent enough to keep me entertained in between killing everything in my path.

Killer Instinct - Not a fan of fighting games in the traditional sense; UFC and WWE games are the only ones I like. MK every now and then, too, but nothing else.

Dead Rising 3 - Also owned this for a little while before selling it. See Sunset Overdrive.

Halo: Masterchief Collection - Tried to get into the series but it's just not for me. Again, it felt like I was a one-man world-beater taking down an entire alien race, and I don't get a lot out of that. It's the same reason I never cared for Gears or Resistance, shooters just aren't my thing unless there's a great/scary story to go with it, like Bioshock or F.E.A.R.

Ori and the Blind Forest - Looks interesting, I'll withhold judgment until I can play it, but it could be good.

There's more I'm looking forward to on Sony's side, such as Driveclub, Uncharted 4, Until Dawn, and Silent Hills (which isn't confirmed as an exclusive yet, but the PT demo was fantastic). Add to that Infamous SS and MLB 14 which I already have and am enjoying, and I have a list of exclusives I'm genuinely excited about.

The only exclusive on XB1 I can say that about is Quantum Break, but I have a feeling that'll end up on PC as well, much like Alan Wake. I have a gaming PC which is why I didn't list any games like SOMA or Among The Sleep, 2 other games I'm really looking forward to that'll be on PC and PS4 only.

I think it's common knowledge Playstation consoles are more focused on single-player experiences and Xbox consoles more on multiplayer, and being a primarily single-player gamer, a lot of Xbox games that get hyped for their multiplayer aspects do nothing for me. It's not a knock on any of the consoles, I own them all and love them, but just because I don't like their big titles doesn't mean I don't like games in general.
---
We all give up eventually...
#56MVNeoPosted 9/4/2014 8:55:48 AM
Mjs903 posted...
Just a personal opinion.. But i dont get what everyone sees in the PS4. It came out cheaper and was marketed better yes, but i feel the system lacks everywhere else besides graphics. And who cares about graphics when youre getting the same old crap just with better graphics?? The PS4 is selling double for wat? Infamous? Killzone? Last of us remastered? All you have is Injustice imo. And that is also a remake.

Xbox one is losing its identity because its not taking the pressure from the media well. Sony handled the negative pressure from the media very well during the PS3 run i gotta say. But i just dont understand how xbox one is doing better than ps4 right now. Deadrising 3, titanfall, forza 5, killer instinct. Those titles should sell a system alone. Talking to your xbox to wake it up, snapping the tv while you play.. These are things we dreamed of years ago.

I feel its like watching the Sega dreamcast all over again. The online play, 2k sports games, great exclusives, etc and no one wanted to hear it.

But to each their own.

Amen man, I agree 100%.

Don't underestimate the power of Sony slander, media and retailer influence/bribing, and their slander and FUD. They did the same thing against Sega and the Dreamcast and they've been at it hard against Microsoft ever since 2013.
---
http://www.twitch.tv/UNSCleric - http://www.last.fm/user/UNSCleric
http://gamercards.exophase.com/xbl/user/UNSCleric/
#57LorneMaIvoPosted 9/4/2014 8:56:20 AM
Every thread I enter, I see Xeeh picking apart posts. You are a gentleman and a scholar, sir.
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png ~ http://i.imgur.com/eAnOe5l.png
#58Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 8:56:55 AM
IceHusky posted...

Please provide some High Quality PS4 Titles (or AAA titles) that are original for the 8th generation that everyone is used to playing that will be released in 2015. Not games that won't be released until 2016 or indie titles, games that people do not even care about.

Those are AAA titles, minus No Man Sky but it seems plenty of Xbox One owners wish they had it and those games are to be released in 2015.

This link is going to butthurt you

http://www.gameskinny.com/lfzey/exclusive-war-xbox-one-has-2014-but-ps4-has-2015-and-beyond
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#59B1GB0SS_86Posted 9/4/2014 8:58:42 AM
And the award for biggest sony fanboy goes to................................ xeehbitz!!!!!!!!!!! Yayyyyyyyyy!!!!!! Clap clap clap clap!
#60IceHuskyPosted 9/4/2014 9:02:22 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

So your logic is, only people in Japan can understand Japanese.

Also, you seem to think people in Europe and other countries does not exist. You live a very sheltered life.

No, but you are comparing games being released in a native foreign language to be understood by every single PS4 owners in foreign countries, such as the United States, Canada, Europe, etc, so therefore they will have a desire to import those games. If that were the case, than EVERY SINGLE Japanese PS4 gamer would be importing non-Japanese games; which is not the case as is evident by the Media Create sales numbers released each week that consist of 99% Japanese games, as well as there being more Japanese speakers in Japan than English speaking folks.

Looks like you are grasping at straws to support your fanboyism, buddy. Therefore, I shall not continue to indulge your delusional fanboyism.
---