Xbox one = 2014 dreamcast

#91B1GB0SS_86Posted 9/4/2014 10:16:40 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
SoftAssassin posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
Jedi454 posted...
Xeeh, the biggest keyboard warrior of 2014.

Ikr lol he is single handedly fighting for sony in this topic. Its pathetic lol

You know what's really pathetic? Everyone else trying to discredit that person without bringing any facts of their own to the conversation.

Ok....? But both sides lets be real ok...... why are you guys keep fighting this war day in and day out. Its ridiculous that we all cant just be damn gamers. Why cant we just play games. Why do Xbox one users have to be labeled as xbots and having the inferior console. Why do sony users have to be ponies? I have issue more so with the sony fanbase. You guys have gone bats#=+ insane. You guys take this console war crap to the extreme. You all hate everything xbox and nintendo. I have never in my life seen people loyal to a company like the sony fanboys. Anything negative you downplay it. If sony switched on drm you guys would like it. If they had a version of kinect you would love it. You guys pay for online but now its ok and worth it because its sony. If sony released a earnie and bert game 1080p 60 fps you guys would love it and come on this board and defend it to the death.

You're wrong. How can you label the entire Sony fanbase based on the crap you see a few trolls on this board pull. There are some really bad Sony fanboys, and there are some really bad Microsoft fanboys. It's the way she goes. If you don't like it, ignore these kind of threads and posters, simple as that.

No the sony fanboys are everywhere go to YouTube anywhere. Its sad because i used to love psn and sony. That is where i dwelled the most last gen. Psn was peaceful and had some respectable people. I didnt like live as much because of the community but this gen it has reversed.
#92SoftAssassinPosted 9/4/2014 10:18:30 AM
First of all, b1gboss_86, I'm not fighting a war for any console. I'm sick and tired of having to sift through post after post made by fanboys such as yourself. About 90-95% of the regulars on this board are stone cold delusional. You say Sony fans take the console war to the extreme? Re read your post or posts. Also, re read almost every single xbox one board topic. If you want to see extreme you'll find it on the xbox one board. After reading the last couple of sentences of your post, it's now clear that you're one of the 90-95% I mentioned. I don't attack the xbox brand. I just can't stand people such as yourself and your brethren.
#93GuiltySoul2005Posted 9/4/2014 10:19:46 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

No the sony fanboys are everywhere go to YouTube anywhere. Its sad because i used to love psn and sony. That is where i dwelled the most last gen. Psn was peaceful and had some respectable people. I didnt like live as much because of the community but this gen it has reversed.

Ok let me rephrase that. You're wrong. How can you label the entire Sony fanbase based on the crap you see a few trolls on the internet pull.

Morale of the story? Stop f***ing crying, you need some thicker skin if you let the actions of a few others get to you this much, that you feel the need to come to a message board and have a cry about it, and even worse that you will condemn the entire psn community on a few people actions. Grow the f*** up.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#94EllesarienPosted 9/4/2014 10:21:52 AM
_Doomguy_ posted...
I've heard this so many times.

Lots of idiots out there...You will hear it again.....
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#95LorneMaIvoPosted 9/4/2014 10:22:35 AM
Ellesarien making personal insults and attacks again and never sticking to the argument? Oh wow, what a surprise!
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png ~ http://i.imgur.com/eAnOe5l.png
#96EllesarienPosted 9/4/2014 10:27:09 AM(edited)
LorneMaIvo posted...
Ellesarien making personal insults and attacks again and never sticking to the argument? Oh wow, what a surprise!

Only personal if YOU put yourself in that category so I guess you are well aware of what you are champ. A true personal attack is what you posted.

You're just a cowardly alt account anyway. Man up a bit and stop being a coward.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
#97B1GB0SS_86Posted 9/4/2014 10:25:24 AM
SoftAssassin posted...
First of all, b1gboss_86, I'm not fighting a war for any console. I'm sick and tired of having to sift through post after post made by fanboys such as yourself. About 90-95% of the regulars on this board are stone cold delusional. You say Sony fans take the console war to the extreme? Re read your post or posts. Also, re read almost every single xbox one board topic. If you want to see extreme you'll find it on the xbox one board. After reading the last couple of sentences of your post, it's now clear that you're one of the 90-95% I mentioned. I don't attack the xbox brand. I just can't stand people such as yourself and your brethren.

I still have much love for sony but yes the sony camp is taking it to the extreme just look at this board. Everyday its bullcrap. Me and others cant even have a reasonable discussion about a game without one of them coming and trolling the topic. I even went to the 3ds board and asked a question and behold.... a sony fanboy is right there and had to say a smart remark to piss everyone off. I will give the nintendo fans credit though. They ignore them usually.
#98LorneMaIvoPosted 9/4/2014 10:26:26 AM
Ellesarien posted...
Only personal if YOU put yourself in that category so I guess you are well aware of what you are champ. A true personal attack is what you posted.

No it's not. A person can deduce a personal attack made even if it's not at them. What naive logic.
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png ~ http://i.imgur.com/eAnOe5l.png
#99B1GB0SS_86Posted 9/4/2014 10:29:34 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

Ok let me rephrase that. You're wrong. How can you label the entire Sony fanbase based on the crap you see a few trolls on the internet pull.

Morale of the story? Stop f***ing crying, you need some thicker skin if you let the actions of a few others get to you this much, that you feel the need to come to a message board and have a cry about it, and even worse that you will condemn the entire psn community on a few people actions. Grow the f*** up.

You kno i wasnt gonna take it there but you did. How bout you grow the f!#= up. Im telling it like it is. You know it and everbody else knows it. Its the truth. Im not crying im just sick of the way things are on this board. If anybody is crying its you. You jumped on the defense as soon as i said something so you obviously feel guilty. Sorry if i offended you but im just keepin it real.
#100GuiltySoul2005Posted 9/4/2014 10:45:29 AM
B1GB0SS_86 posted...
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
B1GB0SS_86 posted...

You kno i wasnt gonna take it there but you did. How bout you grow the f!#= up. Im telling it like it is. You know it and everbody else knows it. Its the truth. Im not crying im just sick of the way things are on this board. If anybody is crying its you. You jumped on the defense as soon as i said something so you obviously feel guilty. Sorry if i offended you but im just keepin it real.

It's the truth that the entire Sony fanbase hates Microsoft and would gladly bend over and take whatever Sony gives them? Yeah look how well that worked out for Microsoft. Stop being so delusional, and furthermore stop your damn whining. No one really cares what you think of the state of the Sony community, I'm only responding because you are just flat out wrong and generalising the entire community, kinda makes it easy to beat down any argument you make when all it is, is the tears of some sad delusional little fanbot.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x