is powerstar golf a good spouse game?

#1kennyynnooPosted 9/4/2014 8:12:57 AM
We've been playing tiger woods pga 14 together lately, she loves it, she hates the golf club game. Would she enjoy powerstar golf?
---
Own: Xbox one, 360, PS3, Wii
Richard is also known as Dick.
#2ExoticCharmPosted 9/4/2014 8:35:47 AM
Powerstar golf was decent, but the Tiger Woods series is still better. By the way, I thought they removed his name after the whole controversy?
#3kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 8:43:08 AM
ExoticCharm posted...
Powerstar golf was decent, but the Tiger Woods series is still better. By the way, I thought they removed his name after the whole controversy?

Yeah they did, I've playing with the wife on 360. She hates the golf club, I prefer it over TW PGA. I'm finding tiger woods to easy and she doesn't want to play without meters...Uggghhh. I guess I'll try the free powerstar golf out first, just realised it has a sort of demo.
---
#4Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 8:53:31 AM
My favorite spouse game is sex, should try it sometime.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#5kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:01:37 AM(edited)
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
My favorite spouse game is sex, should try it sometime.

I have 2 kids, scare of #3 last week, taken care of there. Besides nothing beats getting her pissed at you for beating her then owning her in bed...or letting her get payback. I won't discuss favor bets we've made over games though.
---
#6terabaap3Posted 9/4/2014 9:00:21 AM
Try Hotshot's Golf, it's great fun.
#7kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:02:47 AM
terabaap3 posted...
Try Hotshot's Golf, it's great fun.

I totally forgot about that, I do have my ps3, how's the ps3 controller for it?
---
#8tubb311Posted 9/4/2014 9:05:43 AM
I play Powerstar Golf with my wife all the time. She loves it and we used to get the new Tiger Woods games every year. She also does not like The Golf Club.
---
GT: DonShetland
#9RomangeloPosted 9/4/2014 9:07:11 AM
wow... I never heard about this game but after googling for it now I know it's a Hot Shot Golf / Pangya rip-off, with uglier characters.
---
X > V > T > XII > VI > XIII-2 > Type-0 > VIII > TLR > VII > X-2 > XIII > IV > IX > II > III > I > XV
#10kennyynnoo(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:21:37 AM
tubb311 posted...
I play Powerstar Golf with my wife all the time. She loves it and we used to get the new Tiger Woods games every year. She also does not like The Golf Club.

Yeah I'll give the freebie a go. Both powerstar and hot shots are $20 for the full games, I'm getting tired of playing tiger woods with her and want something new.
---