BELOW X1 biggest Indie game:is Dark, and deadly dungeon crawler(Article)

#1zerooo0Posted 9/4/2014 8:56:13 AM
http://www.gamespot.com/articles/below-is-a-dark-and-deadly-dungeon-crawler-on-xbox/1100-6422032/

Minecraft got me to appreciate indies for what they are, so I will happily give this game a try. Just glad that this Indie game isn't relying on a too used up style that Indies normally use.

Below day one buy
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#2Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 8:57:21 AM
What? You guys are wanting Indies now?

180!
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#3cheezedadadaPosted 9/4/2014 8:59:11 AM
I have been wanting to play this game so bad since it was announced. I am seriously excited to get my hands on it.
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada
#4SikkaSillPosted 9/4/2014 8:59:43 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

180!

You guys? What is with these people that treat others that like a certain product as if they are another species -__-
---
RIP DP, gonna miss you bro! "Bwahhhhh" - Me
http://dragonsdogma.tumblr.com/post/20794618336
#5zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:01:32 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

180!

You need to learn not to over generalize. Also did that warning teach you nothing?
---
Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of men who follow and of the man who leads that gains the victory.--General Patton
#6DeschainRedPosted 9/4/2014 9:01:41 AM
Looks good, not getting my hopes yet though
But this is the kinda thing I prefer to JRPG's that PS4 fanboys are wetting the selfs about.

Looking forward to seeing how it turns out.
#7zerooo0(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:03:42 AM
DeschainRed posted...
But this is the kinda thing I prefer to JRPG's that PS4 fanboys are wetting the selfs about.

I'm just glad that this is an indie game that is trying to be something different, and not nostalgia to the 8 bit era.
---
#8DeschainRedPosted 9/4/2014 9:09:14 AM
zerooo0 posted...
DeschainRed posted...

I'm just glad that this is an indie game that is trying to be something different, and not nostalgia to the 8 bit era.

Yeah I agree, i don't think that them games are that bad it's just that many are pretty much all the same thing, which is what gives indie the bad reputation. Glad to see there trying new stuff.
#9Reflex-ArcPosted 9/4/2014 9:09:38 AM
This is the first I've seen of this game. I'm not really a fan of top down gameplay in this day and age. I'll probably be skipping this one.
---
Case | Mother Board | CPU (OC'd!) | Video Card x 2 | RAM | PSU | SSD | HDD | Some Fans | Monitor | Mouse | Keyboard
#10cheezedadadaPosted 9/4/2014 9:18:12 AM(edited)
This game is being made by Capybara games, which also made Super Time Force that everyone on Gold is playing for free right now. They also made Superbrothers: Sword and Sworcery, which was actually a really good iOS game. (It's on other platforms as well, but I played it on the iPhone) Add Clash of Heroes to that list as well. They got a few good games under their belt,,,
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada