U.S. Video Game Sales Rise 16% on New Console Spending

#11Laylow12Posted 9/4/2014 1:49:23 PM
DirkMcGurkin posted...
Laylow12 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
It's a great time to be a gamer. I love that independent developers can get their games out there so easily.

No doubt. There is no need to support bad companies when Nintendo and Sony are doing such a good job of pleasing the customer. What a great time to be a true gamer!

Don't forget the Xbox One. One of the more innovative consoles this generation. I have a hard time going back to other consoles after the ease of having everything a word away. I'm very pleased as a customer indeed.

Oh I haven't forgotten the XBOX ONE. I think it's a step back in every way from the 360. The other guys are picking up the slack nicely though.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#12DirkMcGurkin(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 1:52:56 PM
Laylow12 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
Laylow12 posted...
DirkMcGurkin posted...
It's a great time to be a gamer. I love that independent developers can get their games out there so easily.

No doubt. There is no need to support bad companies when Nintendo and Sony are doing such a good job of pleasing the customer. What a great time to be a true gamer!

Don't forget the Xbox One. One of the more innovative consoles this generation. I have a hard time going back to other consoles after the ease of having everything a word away. I'm very pleased as a customer indeed.

Oh I haven't forgotten the XBOX ONE. I think it's a step back in every way from the 360. The other guys are picking up the slack nicely though.

Well they can't all be for everyone. That's what makes having a choice so great. I'll get a PS4 once there's a price drop and some more exclusives I'm interested in.
---
Gamertag : Dirk McGurkin
#13Exodus_PrimePosted 9/4/2014 1:55:05 PM
DirkMcGurkin posted...

I agree with everything you said, it is a sad state of gaming. Instead of sticking together like when those devs signed that letter to not receive abuse for gamers. Times like that we need to stick together as a gaming community instead of making of each consoles short comings. It is sad seeing Japan the way it is (gaming wise) they're all mobile and handhelds. Here in America they're trying to make it that way by having powerful cell phones.

Gaming back in the when the PS1/N64/Dreamcast/Saturn/Genesis were out I would kill for consoles with the graphics the PS4/Xbone are putting out. I would kill with all the incredible things both consoles can do like share videos comment on achievements on Xbone. Gaming has come a long way and keeps evolving...can't say the same for the gaming community sending threats to devs because they dislike something or making petitions against one another.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)
#14NSGraphitePosted 9/4/2014 1:59:46 PM
I hope you know that most of the posters who spout "hate" for another console aren't serious. they teasing. it's only a small but sad minority who take the console war seriously. its pretty easy to figure out who they are.
---
My last signature got erased, so I put this here instead.