Is the territory argument still valid or are we 180ing again?

#11MrXmedia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:24:54 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#12kidwgmPosted 9/4/2014 9:26:28 AM
Don't say "we" there are a ton of people that don't participate in futile discussions based on sale numbers.
---
Currently Playing: Metro Redux and PvZ:GW.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#13lunchbox2042Posted 9/4/2014 9:26:49 AM
The PS4 is being outsold by the Wii U in Japan. It's not exactly doing great over there either.
#14GuiltySoul2005Posted 9/4/2014 9:27:01 AM
LorneMaIvo posted...
bossk5 posted...
Well it seems the '' go ahead and blatantly troll the Xbox One board... We won't mod you'' rule is as valid as ever.

Bossk cranky!

Your sig, wow, I'm actually surprised to see the mods reverse a decision. Fair play to them.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
#15bossk5Posted 9/4/2014 9:27:26 AM
I'm unsure what about my post gives the impression that I'm cranky. You shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean..... You'll only look foolish in the end.

Just a tip.
---
I find it odd that people can go to the Xbox One boards and troll more Playstation fanboys than on the PS4 boards.
#16Tajaz2426Posted 9/4/2014 9:28:13 AM
MrXmedia posted...
casper316 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Well it seems the '' go ahead and blatantly troll the Xbox One board... We won't mod you'' rule is as valid as ever.

This message has been marked for moderation.

we can mark but sadly the mods apparently don't know where the delete button is.

Why would you want this deleted, majority of this whole fanbase said this. And now here I am to correct them yet again...just stop it all of you and admit the PS4 is better...

Post a link to back up your claim TC, or you are just trolling. You want to have a valid discussion, I will discuss it, if you provide information that has some kind of validity. Now, I want to see the link and the names of these so called offenders of these territorial arguments.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#17MrXmedia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:28:22 AM
bossk5 posted...
I'm unsure what about my post gives the impression that I'm cranky. You shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean..... You'll only look foolish in the end.

Just a tip.

Oh shut up! No one wants to hear you anyways. Just leave this site...
#18GuiltySoul2005Posted 9/4/2014 9:28:22 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
The PS4 is being outsold by the Wii U in Japan. It's not exactly doing great over there either.

naah but it's doing fantastic everywhere else. It's also doing much better than the xb1 in Japan, but that shouldn't really be a surprise to anyone but the most devout xb1 supporters.
---
#19GuiltySoul2005Posted 9/4/2014 9:29:13 AM
bossk5 posted...

Just a tip.

Well you're crying about the mods not doing their jobs. Sounds pretty butthurt to me.
---
#20MrXmedia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:29:29 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...
MrXmedia posted...
casper316 posted...
bossk5 posted...

This message has been marked for moderation.

we can mark but sadly the mods apparently don't know where the delete button is.

Why would you want this deleted, majority of this whole fanbase said this. And now here I am to correct them yet again...just stop it all of you and admit the PS4 is better...

Post a link to back up your claim TC, or you are just trolling. You want to have a valid discussion, I will discuss it, if you provide information that has some kind of validity. Now, I want to see the link and the names of these so called offenders of these territorial arguments.

Ain't gonna do that, because that is a loaded question. And if you frequesnt the boards as much as I have you would have saw it. Chevelle, Legened-725 and more....