Is the territory argument still valid or are we 180ing again?

#21LorneMaIvoPosted 9/4/2014 10:31:21 AM
bossk5 posted...
I'm unsure what about my post gives the impression that I'm cranky. You shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean..... You'll only look foolish in the end.

Just a tip.

Still cranky :(

GuiltySoul2005 posted...
Your sig, wow, I'm actually surprised to see the mods reverse a decision. Fair play to them.

Not once, but twice have they seen that I post truth and facts :)
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png ~ http://i.imgur.com/eAnOe5l.png
#22jblaze2121Posted 9/4/2014 10:32:24 AM
MrXmedia posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
MrXmedia posted...
casper316 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Well it seems the '' go ahead and blatantly troll the Xbox One board... We won't mod you'' rule is as valid as ever.

This message has been marked for moderation.

we can mark but sadly the mods apparently don't know where the delete button is.

Why would you want this deleted, majority of this whole fanbase said this. And now here I am to correct them yet again...just stop it all of you and admit the PS4 is better...

Post a link to back up your claim TC, or you are just trolling. You want to have a valid discussion, I will discuss it, if you provide information that has some kind of validity. Now, I want to see the link and the names of these so called offenders of these territorial arguments.

Ain't gonna do that, because that is a loaded question. And if you frequesnt the boards as much as I have you would have saw it. Chevelle, Legened-725 and more....

So....
You are an obvious alt
But who's?
Hmmmmmmm
---
FC~3093 8430 0175 IGN~jblaze #of peaches consumed~ova 9000!!!!!!!!! Pawn Shop Owner/GT~jblaze2121-PSN~jblaze2121http://tinyurl.com/jblazepokemonz
#23Tajaz2426Posted 9/4/2014 10:32:33 AM
MrXmedia posted...
Tajaz2426 posted...
MrXmedia posted...
casper316 posted...
bossk5 posted...
Well it seems the '' go ahead and blatantly troll the Xbox One board... We won't mod you'' rule is as valid as ever.

This message has been marked for moderation.

we can mark but sadly the mods apparently don't know where the delete button is.

Why would you want this deleted, majority of this whole fanbase said this. And now here I am to correct them yet again...just stop it all of you and admit the PS4 is better...

Post a link to back up your claim TC, or you are just trolling. You want to have a valid discussion, I will discuss it, if you provide information that has some kind of validity. Now, I want to see the link and the names of these so called offenders of these territorial arguments.

Ain't gonna do that, because that is a loaded question. And if you frequesnt the boards as much as I have you would have saw it. Chevelle, Legened-725 and more....

I do frequent this board, you are claiming that it is all about territory, I want to see these disputes and the people who have said this, if it is 3 people or heck even a 100 folks out of this whole community you are basing your argument and topic off less than 1 percent of a whole.

Your argument carries no weight and you have no reasonable proof to discuss past this point. Good day, sir.
---
Some people spend an entire lifetime wondering if they made a difference in the world. But, the Marines don't have that problem.
Ronald Reagan, PotUS
#24Crystyn_7BPosted 9/4/2014 10:35:18 AM
Before vgchartz of next week any discussion on this is pointless.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)
#25MrXmedia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 10:36:47 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#26MrXmedia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 10:37:29 AM
@Tajaz2426

Whatever fine by me :)
#27vashkeyPosted 9/4/2014 10:37:56 AM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Excuses are starting to run thin. The "sales don't matter" argument still holds well, but only for hardware. Sales = Quality for software still holds here.

Duke Nukem Forever literally sold millions. Wii Fit sold like fifteen times the amount Ico sold, Wii Fit must be a significantly better game then
#28MetroidFan9999Posted 9/4/2014 10:39:31 AM
vashkey posted...
MetroidFan9999 posted...
Excuses are starting to run thin. The "sales don't matter" argument still holds well, but only for hardware. Sales = Quality for software still holds here.

Duke Nukem Forever literally sold millions. Wii Fit sold like fifteen times the amount Ico sold, Wii Fit must be a significantly better game then

Hey I don't agree with it at all, that's just the mindset of superfans here.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#29Tajaz2426Posted 9/4/2014 10:40:34 AM
#30MrXmedia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 10:44:00 AM
Tajaz2426 posted...

I'm not trolling, there were multiple users here using the territory argument as to why MS isn't doing as good. And when the X1 will be out in those countries than Sony better watch out. When I'm here to report back and "LMAO".

And cussing punctuates my point, nothing involuntary about it other than breaking the tos....