Is the territory argument still valid or are we 180ing again?

#31bossk5Posted 9/4/2014 10:44:37 AM
GuiltySoul2005 posted...
bossk5 posted...
I'm unsure what about my post gives the impression that I'm cranky. You shouldn't use words if you don't know what they mean..... You'll only look foolish in the end.

Just a tip.

Well you're crying about the mods not doing their jobs. Sounds pretty butthurt to me.

Then perhaps you should get your ears checked.
---
I find it odd that people can go to the Xbox One boards and troll more Playstation fanboys than on the PS4 boards.
#32SigmaLongshotPosted 9/4/2014 10:44:59 AM
"180". "Salty". "Butthurt".

If I was a hyperbolic gent I'd say that these tired, tedious ennui-simulators of words were used more than conjunctives on this board.

It's utterly coma-inducing how little personality people have now.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#33MoreLemonPledgePosted 9/4/2014 10:45:25 AM
bossk5 posted...
Well it seems the '' go ahead and blatantly troll the Xbox One board... We won't mod you'' rule is as valid as ever.

This is nothing compared to the WiiU board. Stop trying to act like the world is out to get those poor Xbox gamers!
---
A piece of hardware is only dead when the company gives up on it. P.S, Indie shovelware doesn't count as support.
#34AceAndJunpeiPosted 9/4/2014 10:47:25 AM
SigmaLongshot posted...

If I was a hyperbolic gent I'd say that these tired, tedious ennui-simulators of words were used more than conjunctives on this board.

I'm starting to notice a trend with you; attack only the "opposite" side for things like this and never say a word when Xbox fanboys do it.

Not cool, and certainly very disingenuous.
---
"**** ****..."-* **** ***** (8/8/14)
#35LorneMaIvoPosted 9/4/2014 10:50:26 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...

Which is funny considering he develops for Ubisoft, and PS4 is his bread and butter, since sales certainly aren't coming from the Xbox One's versions of Ubi's games! lol
---
Proof I post facts and don't break the ToS ~ http://i.imgur.com/flCIqfN.png ~ http://i.imgur.com/eAnOe5l.png
#36Goregasm17Posted 9/4/2014 10:51:01 AM
It's kind of sad how many people are on this board who are honestly just here to spout nonsense. Not that the terrible gamefaqs mods will do anything about it, though. The funniest thing about it all is the F2PS4 still lacks behind a $500 PC and if you own a PC, there is absolutely no reason to waste your money on the same free to play games that are available on the F2PS4
#37MrXmedia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 10:51:48 AM
AceAndJunpei posted...
SigmaLongshot posted...

I'm starting to notice a trend with you; attack only the "opposite" side for things like this and never say a word when Xbox fanboys do it.

He does it all the time...
#38bossk5Posted 9/4/2014 10:52:56 AM
MoreLemonPledge posted...
bossk5 posted...
Well it seems the '' go ahead and blatantly troll the Xbox One board... We won't mod you'' rule is as valid as ever.

This is nothing compared to the WiiU board. Stop trying to act like the world is out to get those poor Xbox gamers!

I'm unsure what the state of the WiiU boards has to do with this particular topic on this particular board.
Please elaborate..
---
I find it odd that people can go to the Xbox One boards and troll more Playstation fanboys than on the PS4 boards.
#39MrXmedia(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 10:54:12 AM
Goregasm17 posted...
It's kind of sad how many people are on this board who are honestly just here to spout nonsense. Not that the terrible gamefaqs mods will do anything about it, though. The funniest thing about it all is the F2PS4 still lacks behind a $500 PC and if you own a PC, there is absolutely no reason to waste your money on the same free to play games that are available on the F2PS4

Kinda like the same reason to get a PC over an X1 with all it's "exclusives" going over to it.
#40MattVSinPosted 9/4/2014 10:55:06 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...
The PS4 is being outsold by the Wii U in Japan. It's not exactly doing great over there either.

A year and a half head start for the Wii U will do that.
---
War never changes: Fallout - Results of war (eg. death)
War has changed: MGS - Reasons/methods of war (eg. war as a business) PSN: MattVSin