Is the territory argument still valid or are we 180ing again?

#41redditon4chanPosted 9/4/2014 9:55:33 AM
Goregasm17 posted...
It's kind of sad how many people are on this board who are honestly just here to spout nonsense. Not that the terrible gamefaqs mods will do anything about it, though. The funniest thing about it all is the F2PS4 still lacks behind a $500 PC and if you own a PC, there is absolutely no reason to waste your money on the same free to play games that are available on the F2PS4

Jesus Christ, man. I can't even imagine how much harder life is going to get for you when you graduate from middle school.
#42MoreLemonPledgePosted 9/4/2014 9:57:06 AM
bossk5 posted...
MoreLemonPledge posted...
bossk5 posted...
Well it seems the '' go ahead and blatantly troll the Xbox One board... We won't mod you'' rule is as valid as ever.

This is nothing compared to the WiiU board. Stop trying to act like the world is out to get those poor Xbox gamers!

I'm unsure what the state of the WiiU boards has to do with this particular topic on this particular board.
Please elaborate..

You're acting as if there is some conspiracy on Gamfaqs to let trolls go crazy in the XboxOne boards while they ignore it and go about their business elsewhere.

Of course, the logical counter to this argument is to tell you that the trolling is not exclusive to the Xbox One board. There is no mod conspiracy to ignore trolls in this board alone.
---
A piece of hardware is only dead when the company gives up on it. P.S, Indie shovelware doesn't count as support.
#43MoreLemonPledgePosted 9/4/2014 9:59:00 AM
MattVSin posted...
lunchbox2042 posted...
The PS4 is being outsold by the Wii U in Japan. It's not exactly doing great over there either.

A year and a half head start for the Wii U will do that.

So a year and a half head start by the WiiU made the PS4 do 5 to 6K a week?
The PS4 is performing horribly, there is no denying it.
---
A piece of hardware is only dead when the company gives up on it. P.S, Indie shovelware doesn't count as support.
#44MattVSinPosted 9/4/2014 10:00:29 AM
MattVSin posted...
lunchbox2042 posted...
The PS4 is being outsold by the Wii U in Japan. It's not exactly doing great over there either.

A year and a half head start for the Wii U will do that.

So a year and a half head start by the WiiU made the PS4 do 5 to 6K a week?
The PS4 is performing horribly, there is no denying it.

No, I'm merely referring to lifetime-to-date sales and explaining the majority of the difference. PS4 is still new so there aren't the typical Japanese games to justify the purchase over there.
---
War never changes: Fallout - Results of war (eg. death)
War has changed: MGS - Reasons/methods of war (eg. war as a business) PSN: MattVSin
#45billOrileyPosted 9/4/2014 10:00:54 AM
bossk5 posted...
Well it seems the '' go ahead and blatantly troll the Xbox One board... We won't mod you'' rule is as valid as ever.

Xbone locals and their tinfoil hats again.
#46bossk5Posted 9/4/2014 10:08:12 AM
billOriley posted...
bossk5 posted...

Psn Bossk30

My main console is the PS4. Swing and a miss.
---
I find it odd that people can go to the Xbox One boards and troll more Playstation fanboys than on the PS4 boards.
#47Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 10:08:49 AM
lunchbox2042 posted...

It stomped the X1 tho lol
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#48bossk5Posted 9/4/2014 10:09:50 AM
bossk5 posted...
bossk5 posted...

This is nothing compared to the WiiU board. Stop trying to act like the world is out to get those poor Xbox gamers!

I'm unsure what the state of the WiiU boards has to do with this particular topic on this particular board.
Please elaborate..

You're acting as if there is some conspiracy on Gamfaqs to let trolls go crazy in the XboxOne boards while they ignore it and go about their business elsewhere.

Of course, the logical counter to this argument is to tell you that the trolling is not exclusive to the Xbox One board. There is no mod conspiracy to ignore trolls in this board alone.

Well having never frequented the Wii U board I can't say one way or the other now can I?
---
I find it odd that people can go to the Xbox One boards and troll more Playstation fanboys than on the PS4 boards.
#49MattVSinPosted 9/4/2014 10:11:15 AM
bossk5 posted...
billOriley posted...
bossk5 posted...

Psn Bossk30

My main console is the PS4. Swing and a miss.

Do you not remember the first few years of the PS3 board?
---
War never changes: Fallout - Results of war (eg. death)
War has changed: MGS - Reasons/methods of war (eg. war as a business) PSN: MattVSin
#50MoreLemonPledgePosted 9/4/2014 10:13:16 AM
bossk5 posted...
bossk5 posted...
bossk5 posted...

Please elaborate..

Well having never frequented the Wii U board I can't say one way or the other now can I?

And that's why I just old you.

Hur dur.
---