Some of you have way too much faith in Destiny.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Some of you have way too much faith in Destiny.
1 year ago#1
Just because there's a beta that came out does not mean anything. After Watch Dogs and all the hype it got, I can't believe it. Like Watch Dogs, Destiny was delayed too. Don't get your hopes up, I am definitely not on this one.
---
Gamertag: II Agp II
1 year ago#2
Me neither. I'm interested in Destiny but I'm not getting my hopes up.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
1 year ago#3
AWarAmp84 posted...
Me neither. I'm interested in Destiny but I'm not getting my hopes up.

---
GT - Typ3 O Negativ3
"Don't mistake lack of talent for genius"
1 year ago#4
i mean I'll prob pick it up if the content is worth the 60$ purchase and the reviews are good, but lmao not gunna be one of the sheep that are preordering the game and already buying season passes
---
Gamertag: II Agp II
1 year ago#5
I think its pretty damn good, based on the beta.

I am still going to skip it, but only because I dont need another FPS and have other games to play.
---
INTEL 533MHZ PIII 512k/133, ALL-IN-Wonder 128 Pro AGP, 128MB SDRAM, Sound Blaster 32AWE, 47GB Elite SCSI, Win98
1 year ago#6
Beta killed my hype.

Hope it's good
---
--- Chilling and Killing 11 (Punching Titans) on youtube.
http://youtu.be/q4p7NCm7fng
1 year ago#7
As opposed to all those who thrash on Destiny after having access to like 2% of the game? Both sides are hypocritical.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
1 year ago#8
lol get out tc.

destiny is probably gonna break sales records.
---
Metal Bands -- Remaining Chaos, Ghoulchapel, Walking Across Jupiter, Widek, Deals Death, Mors Principium Est, Fleshgod Apocalypse, Godsire, Allegaeon.
1 year ago#9
Destiny will be good until you need to do raids to upgrade gear.
---
9th grade drop out and i am a garbage man because my only other choice was a Gamefaqs moderator.
1 year ago#10
As soon as people get level maxed in 3 days we will really see the worth of the game.
---
I will try and see it from your point of view, but I doubt we'll be able to fit both our heads up there.
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. Some of you have way too much faith in Destiny.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived