1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Microsoft statement just made...
11 months ago#11
Can't tell if serious.....
11 months ago#12
MrSpaM111 posted...
What 'x button'?

Button you push about 600 times per hour, so thats about 900 hours of gameplay, which is pathetic for a console release.
11 months ago#13
That's a lot of QTE's.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
11 months ago#14
How can you believe that Pony lie about Microsoft selling 'two consoles'?
11 months ago#15
Tc you're throwing around the word pony an awful lot, why are you so defensive? Does xb1s abysmal Japan sales really hurt you this much.
---
PSN: Bigboss-x
11 months ago#16
That's an impressive number considering Japanese people mainly play RPG games. Plus it's funny that all the ponies are ignoring the fact that Microsoft themselves say that they have shipped loads of consoles in Japan.
11 months ago#17
TC, your original post was just good enough to make people fall for it. If you keep using the Pony joke, people are going to catch on. I appreciate the subtlety...don't blow it.
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada
11 months ago#18
Why are people ignoring the fact that I said 'I have BOTH consoles'. All fanboys are terrible, on BOTH sides.
(message deleted)
11 months ago#20
cremasterfan posted...
Why are people ignoring the fact that I said 'I have BOTH consoles'.

Well, just because you say it, doesn't make it fact. The only fact in this thrread, is that you've made 2 claims w/o providing any evidence. Personally I don't care what console you play on, I'm just curious to see the statement from a reputable source.

---

No commentary. No advertisements. Gameplay only ... http://www.youtube.com/user/kyllingefod
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. The Microsoft statement just made...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived