I wish my PS4 UI was more like Xbox

#11IceHuskyPosted 9/4/2014 10:25:04 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
On a serious statement, I prefer the simple PS4 UI, it sucks that you can't customize a lot and remove worthless apps but it's better than that clusterf*** of a UI Xbox One has. I use game consoles for video games. I want to get to my game and that's it. Everything else, my computer does 10x better so no need for all those cluttered windows and tiles and half assed media functions

God, why don't you just go ahead and admit that you are a PS4 fanboy already. I would like to see something to that nature in your sig since it is so blatantly obvious. -_-"
---
My Game Collection: http://vgcollect.com/icewolf
An original gamer since 1980
#12cheezedadadaPosted 9/4/2014 10:26:31 AM
Thread joke aside, I actually agree. The only thing I don't like about the PS4 is the UI. Its not important or anything, but I am not a fan at all.
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada
#13Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 10:27:14 AM
IceHusky posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
On a serious statement, I prefer the simple PS4 UI, it sucks that you can't customize a lot and remove worthless apps but it's better than that clusterf*** of a UI Xbox One has. I use game consoles for video games. I want to get to my game and that's it. Everything else, my computer does 10x better so no need for all those cluttered windows and tiles and half assed media functions

God, why don't you just go ahead and admit that you are a PS4 fanboy already. I would like to see something to that nature in your sig since it is so blatantly obvious. -_-"

Because I have an opinion that does not agree with Microsoft, therefor that means I'm a fanboy for Sony?

That's life, people have opinions that are not your own.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#14LEGEND_725Posted 9/4/2014 10:35:42 AM
DeschainRed posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Raise your hand if your surprised by this post.

He had to post again because nobody took his bait in his first post.

The Xbox UI is near perfect. The people who say its "cluttered or cumbersome/hard to use" probably have a hard time tying their shoes also I would imagine.
---
Lift. Game. Academics. Party. = LIFE. Best mod dispute ever? http://i.imgur.com/db7oluz.jpg. Official dudebro of any forum... I lift more than you
#15SigmaLongshotPosted 9/4/2014 10:39:04 AM
It's definitely a huge step up from that bland media bar thing from the PSP/PS3 era, But as a PC, Windows Phone etc user, the Xbox One is like my basal UI now.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#16DeschainRedPosted 9/4/2014 10:39:20 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IceHusky posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Because I have an opinion that does not agree with Microsoft, therefor that means I'm a fanboy for Sony?

He's basing this mostly due to the fact your on the Xbox one board and you've yet to say anything positive. I have bad things to say about all consoles but I don't feel the need to go onto other boards to constantly degrade it.

Your right people have opinions, but most people have good and bad ones and your really here to just start arguments and annoy people which is trolling.
#17littlecletusPosted 9/4/2014 10:39:37 AM
Yeah....but the UI is the only thing better on the XBOX One.
---
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
#18Xeeh_BitzPosted 9/4/2014 10:42:09 AM
DeschainRed posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
IceHusky posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

He's basing this mostly due to the fact your on the Xbox one board and you've yet to say anything positive. I have bad things to say about all consoles but I don't feel the need to go onto other boards to constantly degrade it.

Your right people have opinions, but most people have good and bad ones and your really here to just start arguments and annoy people which is trolling.

I'm here to contribute to discussion. I'm looking forward to Halo MCC and that's about it.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#19kidwgmPosted 9/4/2014 10:50:06 AM
DeschainRed posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Raise your hand if your surprised by this post.

I'm surprised that more people haven't put him on ignore yet.
---
Currently Playing: Metro Redux and PvZ:GW.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#20Exodus_PrimePosted 9/4/2014 10:54:26 AM
cheezedadada posted...
Thread joke aside, I actually agree. The only thing I don't like about the PS4 is the UI. Its not important or anything, but I am not a fan at all.

I agree with this, the UI is the most lacking thing IMO about the PS4 well besides not being able to run things in the background and come right back to whatever app or game you were running 15 mins ago. But once you get used to it it's all good, same with Xbox UI I find it more user friendly I mean you just say Xbox and all the options pop up. For both UI's all you need is practice and time messing with them they'e not as bad as people make them out to be.

You want bad UI go back to the PS3/360 launch days jeeez.

---
---
Bungie's "Destiny" Has Reached A New Level Of Gaming
(Only On Multi Consoles)