I wish my PS4 UI was more like Xbox

#21MetroidFan9999Posted 9/4/2014 12:07:06 PM
LEGEND_725 posted...
The Xbox UI is near perfect. The people who say its "cluttered or cumbersome/hard to use" probably have a hard time tying their shoes also I would imagine.

I can tie my shoes with my teeth, but that is besides the point, I feel the UI IS a cluster f***. Why the seperate apps for Activities and Friends? The store is also a downright mess as well. Nevermind that the UI is clunky as hell to navigate without kinect.
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#22AWarAmp84Posted 9/4/2014 12:10:09 PM
DeschainRed posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
On a serious statement, I prefer the simple PS4 UI, it sucks that you can't customize a lot and remove worthless apps but it's better than that clusterf*** of a UI Xbox One has. I use game consoles for video games. I want to get to my game and that's it. Everything else, my computer does 10x better so no need for all those cluttered windows and tiles and half assed media functions

Raise your hand if your surprised by this post.

Meh. Just ignore that clown. I did.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#23regs8376Posted 9/4/2014 12:12:55 PM
Gotta be honest, I really dislike the tiles/windows 8 tiles. I hate it on phones, tablets, pcs, anything.
#24kidwgmPosted 9/4/2014 12:13:06 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...
The Xbox UI is near perfect. The people who say its "cluttered or cumbersome/hard to use" probably have a hard time tying their shoes also I would imagine.

I can tie my shoes with my teeth, but that is besides the point, I feel the UI IS a cluster f***. Why the seperate apps for Activities and Friends? The store is also a downright mess as well. Nevermind that the UI is clunky as hell to navigate without kinect.

I don't understand how anyone thinks its clunky. I'm not saying the UI is perfect but to say its clunky its just odd. About 90% of the time I'm using a controller as well. I think for some people they just have difficulties learning anything new.
---
Currently Playing: Metro Redux and PvZ:GW.
(Owner: gaming PC, 360, PS3, 3DS, Wii, WiiU, Xbox One)
#25Herbylurch(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 1:08:48 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
On a serious statement, I prefer the simple PS4 UI, it sucks that you can't customize a lot and remove worthless apps but it's better than that clusterf*** of a UI Xbox One has. I use game consoles for video games. I want to get to my game and that's it. Everything else, my computer does 10x better so no need for all those cluttered windows and tiles and half assed media functions

When you put a game in the console the game shows up in the big main box. Push A to play.

All your other games? Pin them and nothing else. Problem solved. All your games on one menu. Something tells me you don't have an xbox one or have never played it.
#26ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 1:40:59 PM
Once again, the only posters hating on the Xbox ONE are the regular trolls that DON'T WANT AND/OR OWN ONE...

sooo surprising LOL...

on another note, I'm still waiting Xeeh...

let me know if your finals are over... so maybe I can get that PC build you promised...

thanks bro
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#27LooksLikeRainPosted 9/4/2014 1:44:34 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
LEGEND_725 posted...

Ok. I have a serious question. Have you ever used an Xbox One?
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#28SoftAssassinPosted 9/4/2014 2:10:54 PM
TC, you just proved that you don't own a PS4. Post #25, which you made proves it. When you put a game in the PS4 it automatically places you on the tile of the game you just put in. Then you just hit x to start the game. The only difference you described in post #25 is the button. One is an A button the other is an X button. Also, all of PS4 games are in the same menu. That one menu is the horizontal line of games in a row. If you knew both of these things, which you didn't, then I wouldn't be typing this post. Great job at proving you're a liar.
#292006_Posted 9/4/2014 2:14:39 PM
PS4 has the better hardware, but the Xbox One is the true next gen console, simple as that.
#30Herbylurch(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 2:14:58 PM
SoftAssassin posted...
TC, you just proved that you don't own a PS4. Post #25, which you made proves it. When you put a game in the PS4 it automatically places you on the tile of the game you just put in. Then you just hit x to start the game. The only difference you described in post #25 is the button. One is an A button the other is an X button. Also, all of PS4 games are in the same menu. That one menu is the horizontal line of games in a row. If you knew both of these things, which you didn't, then I wouldn't be typing this post. Great job at proving you're a liar.

Point me in the direction in which I said the PS4 doesn't do that... I'll wait.

Post 25 was answering the person who said the xbox was clunky and they just want to play games. My point was that you can pin the games.

Yikes my friend