I wish my PS4 UI was more like Xbox

#31SoftAssassinPosted 9/4/2014 2:18:24 PM
TC, ijust found another one of your lies Iin post #1. I've owned a PS4 since day one. The PS4 UI has NEVER advertised Infamous on the UI. The only way it would is if you placed an Infamous disc in your PS4 or bought the game from th e PSN store. Then it would be under the Infamous game tile meaning you have to press down to see your recent events and such. The ONLY time you will see Infamous advertised if if you actually go into the PS Store. I don't care if you like the PS4 UI or not but you shouldn't be lying and spreading misinformation.
#32teeebzPosted 9/4/2014 2:21:57 PM(edited)
SoftAssassin posted...
TC, ijust found another one of your lies Iin post #1. I've owned a PS4 since day one. The PS4 UI has NEVER advertised Infamous on the UI. The only way it would is if you placed an Infamous disc in your PS4 or bought the game from th e PSN store. Then it would be under the Infamous game tile meaning you have to press down to see your recent events and such. The ONLY time you will see Infamous advertised if if you actually go into the PS Store. I don't care if you like the PS4 UI or not but you shouldn't be lying and spreading misinformation.

*Looks at this post and thread, then looks at the rest of the xbox board with all the PS4 troll topics*

Are you kidding dude?
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#33SoftAssassinPosted 9/4/2014 2:21:53 PM
TC, to post #30, they way you worded it made it sound like you are lying but post #1 proved it with you Infamous advertising lie. I apologize for #25 but you could have been more clear.
#34SoftAssassinPosted 9/4/2014 2:27:36 PM
teeebz, excuse me? I don't quite understand what you're trying to say to me. If you're trying to say i troll the xbox one, I've never done such a thing. I have trolled the delusional fanboys on this board who post lies and attack others. Some posters have had legitimate concerns and we're attacked because it wasn't praising the xbox one board. If you can prove that I've ever trolled the actual xbox one, I'll close my account. So, I'll ask: are yo u kidding dude?
#35teeebzPosted 9/4/2014 2:30:57 PM
SoftAssassin posted...
teeebz, excuse me? I don't quite understand what you're trying to say to me. If you're trying to say i troll the xbox one, I've never done such a thing. I have trolled the delusional fanboys on this board who post lies and attack others. Some posters have had legitimate concerns and we're attacked because it wasn't praising the xbox one board. If you can prove that I've ever trolled the actual xbox one, I'll close my account. So, I'll ask: are yo u kidding dude?

L O L

My point (I don't really understand how you didn't understand,) was that there are large amounts of topics and posts by trolls bashing xbox.

You picked the ONE topic talking good about xbox but possibly trolling the PS4.

Aka

*looks around board at other topics and posts*
Are you kidding me dude...
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#36SoftAssassinPosted 9/4/2014 2:38:59 PM
Ok. I didn't understand. I'm just fed up with a majority of the xbox one board regulars making crazy topics and attacking people. It happens on the Wii U board also. I respond to those people. I ddon't care if anyone likes the xbox one ps4 or not. I've been on several xbox one boards where posters make up crazy stuff. Then those people wonder why this board gets trolled so much. People like zephirraines and icehusky etc aren't helping this board they're hurting it.
#37Homie_202Posted 9/4/2014 2:53:20 PM
Ewww no.
#38Laylow12Posted 9/4/2014 2:57:06 PM
ScRui posted...
Once again, the only posters hating on the Xbox ONE are the regular trolls that DON'T WANT AND/OR OWN ONE...

And Japan And America And Europe

sooo surprising LOL...

on another note, I'm still waiting Xeeh...

let me know if your finals are over... so maybe I can get that PC build you promised...

thanks bro

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#39VanderZooPosted 9/4/2014 2:58:16 PM
PS4 UI is faster:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96_9whetUYM
---
Nothing is "overrated". Your opinion is just outnumbered
#40ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 4:47:13 PM
Laylow12 posted...
ScRui posted...
Once again, the only posters hating on the Xbox ONE are the regular trolls that DON'T WANT AND/OR OWN ONE...

And Japan And America And Europe

sooo surprising LOL...

on another note, I'm still waiting Xeeh...

let me know if your finals are over... so maybe I can get that PC build you promised...

thanks bro

thanks for quoting me, this way Xeeh can't ignore me, blasting his b.s.

still waiting...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>