I wish my PS4 UI was more like Xbox

#41puffnbillys420Posted 9/4/2014 4:57:07 PM
I dont mind the windows 8 ui on a computer but not on a console
---
If you aint first you're last
#42chris0009Posted 9/4/2014 5:23:48 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
On a serious statement, I prefer the simple PS4 UI, it sucks that you can't customize a lot and remove worthless apps but it's better than that clusterf*** of a UI Xbox One has. I use game consoles for video games. I want to get to my game and that's it. Everything else, my computer does 10x better so no need for all those cluttered windows and tiles and half assed media functions

Nobody cares about you and what your pc does.

360 ui is better than ps4s.
#43lilj812Posted 9/4/2014 5:53:41 PM
chris0009 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
On a serious statement, I prefer the simple PS4 UI, it sucks that you can't customize a lot and remove worthless apps but it's better than that clusterf*** of a UI Xbox One has. I use game consoles for video games. I want to get to my game and that's it. Everything else, my computer does 10x better so no need for all those cluttered windows and tiles and half assed media functions

The PC UI is literally 100% customizable. And can do way more. A game console is for gaming. If you can pop in a disc and press a button to start playing, they both are equal. Plain and simple.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#44Laylow12Posted 9/4/2014 6:02:01 PM
ScRui posted...
Laylow12 posted...
ScRui posted...
Once again, the only posters hating on the Xbox ONE are the regular trolls that DON'T WANT AND/OR OWN ONE...

And Japan And America And Europe

sooo surprising LOL...

on another note, I'm still waiting Xeeh...

let me know if your finals are over... so maybe I can get that PC build you promised...

thanks bro

thanks for quoting me, this way Xeeh can't ignore me, blasting his b.s.

still waiting...

No probs man. You quote me enough but I don't see how you blasting Xeeh!? I think that's all in your head, brah.

:P

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#45Laylow12Posted 9/4/2014 6:03:04 PM
chris0009 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

So you enjoy being bombarded with ads?

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#46ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 6:14:22 PM
Laylow12 posted...
ScRui posted...
Laylow12 posted...
ScRui posted...
Once again, the only posters hating on the Xbox ONE are the regular trolls that DON'T WANT AND/OR OWN ONE...

And Japan And America And Europe

sooo surprising LOL...

on another note, I'm still waiting Xeeh...

let me know if your finals are over... so maybe I can get that PC build you promised...

thanks bro

thanks for quoting me, this way Xeeh can't ignore me, blasting his b.s.

still waiting...

No probs man. You quote me enough but I don't see how you blasting Xeeh!? I think that's all in your head, brah.

:P

That's between me and him, I don't need to go into details... same as what you PMed me... that is between me and you... don't need to go embarrassing people...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#47teeebzPosted 9/4/2014 7:09:20 PM
Laylow12 posted...
chris0009 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Lol at the "ads."
Yea "brah" I was bombarded with ads "brah." I was so bombarded that I can't even remember a single one. Just like the xbox one now.

I'm not one for violence and bullying but some kids need more wedgies at school.
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#48lilj812Posted 9/4/2014 9:15:23 PM
teeebz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
chris0009 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Lol at the "ads."
Yea "brah" I was bombarded with ads "brah." I was so bombarded that I can't even remember a single one. Just like the xbox one now.

I'm not one for violence and bullying but some kids need more wedgies at school.

Wait a second...

This, "I'm not one for violence and bullying" followed by this, "but some kids need more wedgies at school."

Yes you are one for violence and bullying, man.

It's cool though, I am too lol. Not bullying, but violence. I like some good ol violence, UFC, boxing, K1, Thai Fights in Thailand, all mutual combat is awesome to me.

Bullying is only cool in mutual combat because bullying in itself is a fighting style.
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#49teeebzPosted 9/5/2014 2:23:21 PM
lilj812 posted...
teeebz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
chris0009 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Lol at the "ads."

Wait a second...

This, "I'm not one for violence and bullying" followed by this, "but some kids need more wedgies at school."

Yes you are one for violence and bullying, man.

It's cool though, I am too lol. Not bullying, but violence. I like some good ol violence, UFC, boxing, K1, Thai Fights in Thailand, all mutual combat is awesome to me.

Bullying is only cool in mutual combat because bullying in itself is a fighting style.

That was the point of my statement. I'm usually not one for it, but in this case, with people like you, while you're in school (high school I'm guessing,) you deserve the wedgies.

Keep up
---
GT- MR WhiteEe
PSN- Teebz83
#50Team_NinjaPosted 9/5/2014 2:38:23 PM
teeebz posted...
Laylow12 posted...
chris0009 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

Lol at the "ads."

The "What's New" feed when you start the PS4 is worse than any ad on either console.