A couple questions for those that own a PS4 and X1

#10PTICSPosted 9/4/2014 1:10:53 PM
Which one did you buy first? Is the second console getting less, equal or more use/play time than the other? - Results (32 votes)
1st purchase = X1 / 2nd purchase = PS4 w/ LESS use
31.25% (10 votes)
1st purchase = X1 / 2nd purchase = PS4 w/ EQUAL use
0% (0 votes)
1st purchase = X1 / 2nd purchase = PS4 w/ MORE use
6.25% (2 votes)
1st purchase = PS4 / 2nd purchase = X1 w/ LESS use
37.5% (12 votes)
1st purchase = PS4 / 2nd purchase = X1 w/ EQUAL use
9.38% (3 votes)
1st purchase = PS4 / 2nd purchase = X1 w/ MORE use
15.63% (5 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Question for those that currently own the PS4 and X1. I'm excluding the Wii U cuz its different from the two.

1 - Which one did you buy first?

2 - Is the second console getting less, equal or more use/play time than the other?
#2HowatizerPosted 9/4/2014 1:16:33 PM
Bought a PS4 awhile back now, X1 was a recent purchase as I bought my friends who just got it then found out his girl was having a kid so he sold it off.

Right now I use both about the same but I have Destiny preordered on the PS4 so that will be changing pretty quick aside from after Sunset Overdrive drops.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#3kyncaniPosted 9/4/2014 1:16:44 PM
1st PS4, obviously.

2nd Xbox One with much less use since it just pales in comparison with the PS4, is annoying to use *and* doesn't even have good game prices.

Xbox One does offer EA Access though.
#4DarthUchiha91Posted 9/4/2014 1:16:49 PM
Bought a ps4 around Christmas, bought an xb1 titanfall bundle around march. My ps4 gets more use due to FFXIV.
---
Nobody likes you, you're ugly and your mother dresses you funny. Now smile, you $%^&ing douche.
#5AWarAmp84Posted 9/4/2014 1:20:40 PM
Due to the heavy trolling of this board, I wouldn't expect very accurate results. Just Saying.
---
Not taking Gamefaqs seriously since 2004. Gamefaqs mods are a joke.
#6trenkenPosted 9/4/2014 1:21:57 PM(edited)
Too many salty ponys here so any pole is ruined by the VERY vocal minority so every pole here is skewed and inaccurate.

X1 first due to better exclusives, and used more due to having a lot more features than the ps4 for the same price. No brainer.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero
#7SigmaLongshotPosted 9/4/2014 1:22:21 PM
Both consoles are fantastic, but the majority of my friends are on the Xbox. I play a good two thirds of my time on that platform, and split the final third between PS4 and Wii U.
---
XB1/XB360/Wii U: TotoMimo
PS4: Gooey_Toto ADD ME OR FACE THE UN-ADDED CONSEQUENCES! Which are nothing.
#8MetroidFan9999Posted 9/4/2014 1:22:23 PM
trenken posted...
Too many salty ponys here so any pole is ruined by the VERY vocal minority so every pol here is skewed and inaccurate.

X1 first due to better exclusives, and used more due to having a lot more features than the ps4 for the same price. No brainer.

Do you know how polls work?
---
For a good laugh - http://misterxmedia.livejournal.com/
#9CrusnikCainPosted 9/4/2014 1:26:07 PM
Xbox One was first then my PS4 i play more on the Xbox One not interested in most exclusives that are out for the PS4 right now
---
Gamer Tag / PSN : CrusnikCain
#10trenkenPosted 9/4/2014 1:28:12 PM
MetroidFan9999 posted...
trenken posted...
Too many salty ponys here so any pole is ruined by the VERY vocal minority so every pol here is skewed and inaccurate.

Do you know how polls work?

No please explain the concept to us.

And when a board is overrun by pissed off salty fanboys, also explain to us how a pole is supposed to work properly, when the angry jealous vocal minority is making a lot more noise, voting on polls more, than the native crowd?

Take a trip on over to the ps4 board, see too many ms fan troll topics? Nope, thats because they are very happy with the games they are getting. Ps4 fans are getting lbp and driveclub this year. Thats it. And still salty about tomb raider so they are here a trolling, a hatin, a reassurin, trying to skew every poll.
---
WiiU | CygnusZero ///// 3DS | 1504-5688-7256
PS3 | CygnusZero