Looking for Diablo 3 and Destiny players next week

#11Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 2:16:13 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
For those that do not believe I have an Xbox One, I shall provide proof when I return home next week.

The bet, I leave this board if I don't, if I do. I want $50 in MS money. So who is willing to put the money where their mouth is? I bet I hear crickets.

Yeah people definitely don't care about you that much at all. Do whatever you want. We won't care, I promise.

I know you do, you posted twice in my topic.

Are you really so attention starved that you're going to equate two postings in your precious topic to me caring about whether you actually own an Xbox One? Get a grip.

That's not what you said, you said cared about what I do.

and now it's a third time, if you didn't care what I did you wouldn't even bother coming to my topic.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#12LooksLikeRainPosted 9/4/2014 2:18:44 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
For those that do not believe I have an Xbox One, I shall provide proof when I return home next week.

The bet, I leave this board if I don't, if I do. I want $50 in MS money. So who is willing to put the money where their mouth is? I bet I hear crickets.

Yeah people definitely don't care about you that much at all. Do whatever you want. We won't care, I promise.

I know you do, you posted twice in my topic.

Are you really so attention starved that you're going to equate two postings in your precious topic to me caring about whether you actually own an Xbox One? Get a grip.

That's not what you said, you said cared about what I do.

and now it's a third time, if you didn't care what I did you wouldn't even bother coming to my topic.

You're right. I don't care if you leave this board or not either. Coming to a topic != caring if you stay on this board. I don't even know how you're coming to that conclusion.
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#13Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 2:20:50 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...

You're right. I don't care if you leave this board or not either. Coming to a topic != caring if you stay on this board. I don't even know how you're coming to that conclusion.

Well, your statement is generalized as a whole. Not to mention, the words you used. Perhaps better grammar next time.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#14LooksLikeRainPosted 9/4/2014 2:22:29 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

Well, your statement is generalized as a whole. Not to mention, the words you used. Perhaps better grammar next time.

What's wrong with my grammar exactly?
---
#15MurryEB_Alt1Posted 9/4/2014 2:22:32 PM
On the Internet nobody wins.

"Hi! This!"

"Nobody cares!"

"You care enough to tell me that nobody cares."

"I don't care, stop thinking I care."

"You must really care to tell me you don't care."

How exactly did we make it to the moon folks....
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel
#16Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 2:23:24 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

It sucks
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#17GambitbuzzkillPosted 9/4/2014 2:23:43 PM
What's your gamer tag ?
---
Gametag-BLOODLUST66
PSN-Dalust66
#18Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 2:24:02 PM
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...

"Hi! This!"

"Nobody cares!"

Why do you make a post to tell us this, we don't care that you care enough to post in my topic.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#19LooksLikeRainPosted 9/4/2014 2:24:31 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
LooksLikeRain posted...

It sucks

How so? Please, enlighten me.
---
#20MurryEB_Alt1Posted 9/4/2014 2:24:45 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
MurryEB_Alt1 posted...

"Hi! This!"

"Nobody cares!"

Why do you make a post to tell us this, we don't care that you care enough to post in my topic.

Aw! You do care!
---
I'm Commander Shepard, and this is my favorite sig on the Citadel