Looking for Diablo 3 and Destiny players next week

#101ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 8:56:43 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Edit: Why do I owe anyone a picture of me holding some silly sign with my handle on it?

Because that was the deal, if you were lying....

it really is more of a embarrassing type of deal than monetary value for you...

this way gamefaqs sees what a clown looks like...

for the final time... goodnight, see yea bright and early... if you don't delete this topic LOL
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#102Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:03:37 PM
ScRui posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
The Xbox One has been online, because it would of never worked without the patch lol.

Look at those clips, I uploaded them intentionally. Why do you think they are of me trying to do a certain thing such as crush a mass amount of zombies for the time trial. I was trying to show my friend. By the way, your behavior is quite immature.

Now it has been online? Ok cool... continue proving my point... LOL you really have no idea how it works ....

sorry to hear that... and I'm sorry it had to come to this...

sucks, but one thing I hate is fake people... you sir get the checkmark on that box...

enjoy your trolling....

Everyone will see how much your words/posts mean after this...

0% credibility and to me you get 0% respect for not manning up...

You seriously think the console never been online before? It has to be online for the Day One patch to remove the DRM so you can even play games. The only game I wanted to play was Dead Rising 3, I finished it and removed the console down to the basement so my daughter could play games with her friends (Rayman Legends and Lego: MSH). The only thing you have shown tonight is just how childish you are.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#103Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:04:30 PM
ScRui posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
Edit: Why do I owe anyone a picture of me holding some silly sign with my handle on it?

Because that was the deal, if you were lying....

it really is more of a embarrassing type of deal than monetary value for you...

this way gamefaqs sees what a clown looks like...

for the final time... goodnight, see yea bright and early... if you don't delete this topic LOL

Right, now you must find the post where I agreed to that. I believe you have lost touch with reality tonight.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#104ScRuiPosted 9/5/2014 1:43:20 AM
Xeeh... all you have done is come up with excuse after excuse....

Now you never agreed to it? You automatically did when you stated you wanted the amazon gift card....

its funny when you thought you were going to het away with your b.s. you wanted the spoils, but when now you are proven that you are lying you don't want to comply with the other side of the coin... you must be soar...

You a disgrace.... really sad...
---
#105NinjaGaidenmanPosted 9/5/2014 1:45:22 AM
Hit me up anyone I have Diablo 3 and can't wait for Destiny next week
---
Play games and have fun dont take gaming so seriously!!
GT:SuperSpartan600
#106casper316Posted 9/5/2014 6:42:35 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
The Xbox One has been online, because it would of never worked without the patch lol.

Look at those clips, I uploaded them intentionally. Why do you think they are of me trying to do a certain thing such as crush a mass amount of zombies for the time trial. I was trying to show my friend. By the way, your behavior is quite immature.

his behavior is immature, what about what you did to me yesterday and a few days ago?
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#107Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2014 6:58:07 AM
ScRui posted...

Now you never agreed to it? You automatically did when you stated you wanted the amazon gift card....

its funny when you thought you were going to het away with your b.s. you wanted the spoils, but when now you are proven that you are lying you don't want to comply with the other side of the coin... you must be soar...

Like I said, show me where I said it.

I agreed to present proof around the 11th when I get home that I have an Xbox, nothing more, nothing else.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#108Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2014 6:59:49 AM
casper316 posted...
Xeeh_Bitz posted...

his behavior is immature, what about what you did to me yesterday and a few days ago?

I apologize for that, I don't use a person's private life for argument ammunition but slipped on that one.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
#109cheezedadadaPosted 9/5/2014 7:01:22 AM
Classic thread haha.

I think I am Diablo'd out at this point, but I will be playing Destiny on Tuesday.

SIGNATURE
vvvvvvvvvvv
---
XBL - cheezedadada / PSN - cheezedadadada
#110ScRuiPosted 9/5/2014 7:02:55 AM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ScRui posted...

Like I said, show me where I said it.

I agreed to present proof around the 11th when I get home that I have an Xbox, nothing more, nothing else.

you can do whatever you want... doesn't change the fact that you have been proven as a lying troll...

I am done explaining... if you don't understand, go re-read...

Smh...
---