Looking for Diablo 3 and Destiny players next week

#51LooksLikeRainPosted 9/4/2014 5:11:48 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
casper316 posted...
that's not what he does, he trolls only posts negative things, and it's every time something happens in the news. you can say what you want the xbox has positives as does the PS4, but he only posts negative things never says anything good about it at all and no matter how good the game is it's always better on the PS4 which isn't true at all.

I'm not calling Xeeh a troll, but you seem like a decent fellow who just wants to positively discuss his system and games, but are probably finding that trolling gets in the way of you doing that.

Let me explain why that is the case here, though.

I lurked for years before finally making this account, and let me tell you, the trolling here is nothing compared to what PS3 fans had to endure on their board last gen.

For a start, you only have PS4 fans here, whereas the PS3 board had 360 and Wii fans getting their licks in, and there were more in each category of fans than there are PS4 fans here.

I understand you may have done nothing wrong, but there are certain names here who are feeling the karma for it. Ellesarien is one such poster. He plays the above it all character who finds this trolling by PS4 fans childish, but he spent 4-5 years trolling the PS3 board. It really is a shame this forum is unlike others where we can simply pull up poster history.

Bossk is another name. He loved trolling the PS3, especially MGS4 during the run up to it and constantly posting how garbage the series is, etc.

There are others here, and it's on them that you have such a retaliation on your hands.

"BUT MOM, HE HIT ME FIRST!!"
---
GT: Frightbeard.
#52lilj812Posted 9/4/2014 5:17:26 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
casper316 posted...
that's not what he does, he trolls only posts negative things, and it's every time something happens in the news. you can say what you want the xbox has positives as does the PS4, but he only posts negative things never says anything good about it at all and no matter how good the game is it's always better on the PS4 which isn't true at all.

I'm not calling Xeeh a troll, but you seem like a decent fellow who just wants to positively discuss his system and games, but are probably finding that trolling gets in the way of you doing that.

I lurked for years before finally making this account, and let me tell you, the trolling here is nothing compared to what PS3 fans had to endure on their board last gen.

For a start, you only have PS4 fans here, whereas the PS3 board had 360 and Wii fans getting their licks in, and there were more in each category of fans than there are PS4 fans here.

I understand you may have done nothing wrong, but there are certain names here who are feeling the karma for it. Ellesarien is one such poster. He plays the above it all character who finds this trolling by PS4 fans childish, but he spent 4-5 years trolling the PS3 board. It really is a shame this forum is unlike others where we can simply pull up poster history.

Bossk is another name. He loved trolling the PS3, especially MGS4 during the run up to it and constantly posting how garbage the series is, etc.

There are others here, and it's on them that you have such a retaliation on your hands.

Shirley, you and I both know that it doesn't matter who swings first, but who finishes the fight.

Besides, no one claims that one lead to the other, it's just how things are.

And... when did you get out of your body bag? You're harder than the Undertaker to keep down. -_-
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#53casper316Posted 9/4/2014 5:17:49 PM
LorneMaIvo posted...
casper316 posted...

yeah I did no such thing to anyone yet whenever I try to say something... well you know, but Xeeh personally attacked me the other day because people where saying the PS4 version of Metro Redux was better then the Xbox One version when the guy from digital foundry himself said that aside from the slight resolution differences the 2 versions where the same and if there where any differences he could not see any, then he went on to compare them to the PC version. so I was countering everyone with that from the article they had posted from eurogamer they linked from DF and Xeeh got on my facebook seen my picture and seen I was an albino and started saying I had poor vision and my statements didn't matter, stuff like that.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#54billsfanno1Posted 9/4/2014 5:20:55 PM
LooksLikeRain posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
casper316 posted...

Exactly, it is a pathetic excuse. PS2 fanboys trolled the hell out of the original Xbox, so using his logic PS3 boards had it coming as retribution. Trolls like Xeeh and Lorne are just embarrassingly sad little no life creatures.
#55lilj812Posted 9/4/2014 5:24:48 PM
casper316 posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
casper316 posted...

yeah I did no such thing to anyone yet whenever I try to say something... well you know, but Xeeh personally attacked me the other day because people where saying the PS4 version of Metro Redux was better then the Xbox One version when the guy from digital foundry himself said that aside from the slight resolution differences the 2 versions where the same and if there where any differences he could not see any, then he went on to compare them to the PC version. so I was countering everyone with that from the article they had posted from eurogamer they linked from DF and Xeeh got on my facebook seen my picture and seen ,I was an albino and started saying I had poor vision and my statements didn't matter, stuff like that.

Wait... isn't that true?? Or is that a case by case thing? Also, while it's been used, your name being Casper and you being Albino.... Nice touch :)
---
"Worlds best heel"
"I really don't understand the irrational hatred a lot of people have for IE. It's not a bad browser." El Pollo Diablo87
#56AgentLockePosted 9/4/2014 5:25:08 PM
casper316 posted...
LorneMaIvo posted...
casper316 posted...

yeah I did no such thing to anyone yet whenever I try to say something... well you know, but Xeeh personally attacked me the other day because people where saying the PS4 version of Metro Redux was better then the Xbox One version when the guy from digital foundry himself said that aside from the slight resolution differences the 2 versions where the same and if there where any differences he could not see any, then he went on to compare them to the PC version. so I was countering everyone with that from the article they had posted from eurogamer they linked from DF and Xeeh got on my facebook seen my picture and seen I was an albino and started saying I had poor vision and my statements didn't matter, stuff like that.

Wow, if this is the case, come on guys. Stop making gamer's look so damn petty. I'm assuming a majority of the people here are not kid's. Playground bullying is F'n pathetic, sad and immature to say the absolute least.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#57AttackOnTitanPosted 9/4/2014 5:28:36 PM
XD Xeeh doesn't have any friends, why am I not surprised.
---
Armin Arlert - And just like that EVERYTHING CHANGED. At that terrible moment, in our hearts we knew home was a pin...Humanity Coddle-
#58ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 5:31:12 PM
Ill make that bet Xeeh... but only until you actually make your word mean something...

once you get me the pc build you promised back in the spring (you had finals) I will bet you a game of your choice (64$) I will send you a money order of that much to your address.. take a pic of the money order and post it on here as proof...

what will you bet me if you are lieing?

I want you to post a pic of yourself with your poster name...

so that's the deal, complete that list of parts for a pc build, than proof that you own an Xbox ONE with a pic your GT on the dashboard with your poster name on paper...

I will then send you the $64 money order, and post a pick of it... as proof...

what do you say? Or are you going to completely disregard this and act like it never happened, like back in the spring?
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#59lilj812Posted 9/4/2014 5:31:37 PM
AttackOnTitan posted...
XD Xeeh doesn't have any friends, why am I not surprised.

You mean anonymous friends on gamefaqs? Who wants them???

Pfft, THIS guy lol.
---
"Worlds best heel"
#60lokinineteenPosted 9/4/2014 5:39:09 PM
ScRui posted...
Ill make that bet Xeeh... but only until you actually make your word mean something...

once you get me the pc build you promised back in the spring (you had finals) I will bet you a game of your choice (64$) I will send you a money order of that much to your address.. take a pic of the money order and post it on here as proof...

what will you bet me if you are lieing?

I want you to post a pic of yourself with your poster name...

so that's the deal, complete that list of parts for a pc build, than proof that you own an Xbox ONE with a pic your GT on the dashboard with your poster name on paper...

I will then send you the $64 money order, and post a pick of it... as proof...

what do you say? Or are you going to completely disregard this and act like it never happened, like back in the spring?

Ooooooo, s*** just got real up in this b****!