Looking for Diablo 3 and Destiny players next week

#61ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 6:43:33 PM
I don't want him to leave or delete this posting account either, if he's lieing (which, to me he is... as per passed b.s he slings)

I want him to flat out be caught in his b.s. and post a pic of himself...

ill hold my end of the deal if he isn't lieing but he's gotta come through with his previous promise first...

I've said it in the past and ill say it again:

All I got in this world is my word and my balls and I don't break them for no one...

wish most of these trolls went by the same guidelines in life..
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#62AgentLockePosted 9/4/2014 6:48:53 PM
lilj812 posted...
casper316 posted...
I was an albino and started saying I had poor vision

Wait... isn't that true?? Or is that a case by case thing? Also, while it's been used, your name being Casper and you being Albino.... Nice touch :)

Regardless if it's true dude, truth is fat people are fat, does that make it ok to call them so or use it against them? Not really... Joking about something someone may be self conscious about is bull**** no matter how you wanna look at it.

ScRui posted...

I've said it in the past and ill say it again:

All I got in this world is my word and my balls and I don't break them for no one...

wish most of these trolls went by the same guidelines in life..

Dude, i wish people could be themselves over the internet but I don't see that ever happening. For what it's worth i agree 100%.
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#63ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 7:05:17 PM(edited)
Its been 30 mins since I first posted replying to those 'crickets'

I give you till 11pm EST (1 more hour) to accept...

If you don't, you will be proven to be a clown ... can't say the real thing you really are...

If you do, you better start putting that build list together...

tick... tock ... tick... tock ...tick ... tock....
---
#64Laylow12Posted 9/4/2014 7:09:29 PM
ScRui posted...

If you don't, you will be proven to be a clown ... can't say the real thing you really are...

Dude...

Why do you want somebodies personal info? That's against TOS for a reason. (People that ask for personal info tend to be nut jobs)

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#65ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 7:16:01 PM
Laylow12 posted...
ScRui posted...

Dude...

Why do you want somebodies personal info? That's against TOS for a reason. (People that ask for personal info tend to be nut jobs)

I'm not asking anyone for anything, he asked for someone to bet him that he's got an Xbox ONE... I took him up on HIS offer... the way ill give him his winnings if he isn't lieing (which again I highly doubt) then ill have to send them somewhere... I don't care if its a shoe box... he'll get his.. I don't break my word...
---
#66casper316Posted 9/4/2014 7:17:34 PM
lilj812 posted...
Wait... isn't that true?? Or is that a case by case thing? Also, while it's been used, your name being Casper and you being Albino.... Nice touch :)

well yes and no, the condition he looked up was one of the worst cases, which I don't have... I can't remember what it is exactly what mine is called but my condition is I have no control over the mussels in my eyes so I can not focus on any 1 thing. it's hard to explain it but I can see everything clear as a bell I just can't focus on something. like this for example...

2 2 2 5 2 2 2

say you could just focus on just that "5" I can't but I can see the whole line of text. my vision is like 20/200 or 200/20 which ever a person with 20/20 vision can see something at 200 feet, I'll have to be about 20 feet away or so before I could see any detail or something like that. of the standard eye chart without any visual aids the only thing I can read is the top line.

but anyway the condition Xeeh looked up was something to do with not having any pigment in my eyes and he said I could see details. was very hurtful and I didn't care for it. I usually don't have a problem with people when they disagree with me but I just can't stand for some one to treat me like that.
---
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BlaseCasper316
XBL Gamertag: Casper316
#67ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 7:17:54 PM
BTW Laylow... stop trying to get the mods involved on saving your BFF troll from his own embarrassment...
---
#68ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 7:30:45 PM
bump...

30 mins left ...
---
#69Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:39:21 PM
billsfanno1 posted...

Exactly, it is a pathetic excuse. PS2 fanboys trolled the hell out of the original Xbox, so using his logic PS3 boards had it coming as retribution. Trolls like Xeeh and Lorne are just embarrassingly sad little no life creatures.

Can you hand me a tissue, bro?
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#70ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 7:40:46 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

Exactly, it is a pathetic excuse. PS2 fanboys trolled the hell out of the original Xbox, so using his logic PS3 boards had it coming as retribution. Trolls like Xeeh and Lorne are just embarrassingly sad little no life creatures.

Can you hand me a tissue, bro?

Hey BRO... do you accept?
---