Looking for Diablo 3 and Destiny players next week

#71Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:41:32 PM
ScRui posted...
Its been 30 mins since I first posted replying to those 'crickets'

I give you till 11pm EST (1 more hour) to accept...

If you don't, you will be proven to be a clown ... can't say the real thing you really are...

If you do, you better start putting that build list together...

tick... tock ... tick... tock ...tick ... tock....

Word, as I said previously it will be around the 11th as I'm out of town currently but proof thou shalt be, Homeskillet.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#72StrongBlackVinePosted 9/4/2014 7:45:22 PM
How will you possibly have time to play two Grundy games like those?
---
I am the Rain King
#73billsfanno1Posted 9/4/2014 7:46:12 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
billsfanno1 posted...

Exactly, it is a pathetic excuse. PS2 fanboys trolled the hell out of the original Xbox, so using his logic PS3 boards had it coming as retribution. Trolls like Xeeh and Lorne are just embarrassingly sad little no life creatures.

Can you hand me a tissue, bro?

Here's a towel, the way you're melting down you'll need something much more absorbent than a tissue.
#74Xeeh_Bitz(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:47:11 PM
StrongBlackVine posted...
How will you possibly have time to play two Grundy games like those?

Not sure what grundy is, but I have wondered how tedious it would be to grind out gear for both games let alone one.
---
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
#75Laylow12Posted 9/4/2014 7:47:26 PM
ScRui posted...
BTW Laylow... stop trying to get the mods involved on saving your BFF troll from his own embarrassment...

Um, how do I say this... If I wanted the mods to be involved, you'd already know it.

---
The Queen of Light took her bow, and then she turned to go.
The Prince of Peace embraced the gloom, and walked the night alone.-Battle of Evermore/Zeppelin
#76ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 7:50:52 PM
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
ScRui posted...
Its been 30 mins since I first posted replying to those 'crickets'

I give you till 11pm EST (1 more hour) to accept...

If you don't, you will be proven to be a clown ... can't say the real thing you really are...

If you do, you better start putting that build list together...

tick... tock ... tick... tock ...tick ... tock....

Word, as I said previously it will be around the 11th as I'm out of town currently but proof thou shalt be, Homeskillet.

LMFAO

you better.... the 11th huh? Remember... get that pc build ready with that photo proof too...

ill be waiting...
---
"Be Smart @ Being Stupid & You'll NEVER Lose"
<If you ain't #NoseDeep, you ain't doing it right>
#77ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 7:55:04 PM
Ooo also, don't try to be a smarty and buy an Xbox ONE from now until the 11th...

If you say you have one now, you better be able to prove that you have one now...

If you can't prove that than you are straight up, b.s. again... just like in the spring
---
#78ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 8:02:12 PM
You can prove that by not playing certain games you own, but don't play them... take a pic of last time played... that will give the date...

I really hope I'm not wasting my time with this... I honestly think I'm giving you too much credit, even though I still think you are lieing and will end up buying an Xbox ONE by the 11th and saying you owned it before this thread...

my guess is that you actually are going to buy an Xbox ONE for destiny next week and just got ahead of yourself with this thread... I'm calling your bluff..

if I'm wrong, so be it.. I will come through in my end...

if you are lieing, atleast come clean now and save face and get my repect for being a man about it...

your move...
---
#79ScRuiPosted 9/4/2014 8:06:01 PM
Laylow12 posted...
ScRui posted...
BTW Laylow... stop trying to get the mods involved on saving your BFF troll from his own embarrassment...

Um, how do I say this... If I wanted the mods to be involved, you'd already know it.

So you're either a snitch or a mod...

you know which one I think you are...
---
#80BobbyB3000Posted 9/4/2014 8:30:43 PM
ScRui posted...
You can prove that by not playing certain games you own, but don't play them... take a pic of last time played... that will give the date...

I really hope I'm not wasting my time with this... I honestly think I'm giving you too much credit, even though I still think you are lieing and will end up buying an Xbox ONE by the 11th and saying you owned it before this thread...

my guess is that you actually are going to buy an Xbox ONE for destiny next week and just got ahead of yourself with this thread... I'm calling your bluff..

if I'm wrong, so be it.. I will come through in my end...

if you are lieing, atleast come clean now and save face and get my repect for being a man about it...

your move...

Lieing... Lying
---
Xbox- Bobby3000
PS3- Bobbyb73