If you pre-ordered the Destiny Ghost Collector's Edition call your retailer and

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you pre-ordered the Destiny Ghost Collector's Edition call your retailer and
2 years ago#21
quigonzel posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
quigonzel posted...
^^ They're cardboard.

Were only the boxes damaged or are the contents inside damaged? The former is bad enough but the latter would be extremely bad.

They're still somewhat sealed (lol?) so I didn't open one up.

I wasn't sure if any for so demolished that you could see the contents. Thanks for the info! :)
2 years ago#22
I didn't see anyone ask, so I shall. What store do you work at, TC? Maybe it could be a sector wide issue due to freight and other stores will receive the damaged goods.
3770K | 780 Ti x 2
Steam: Xeeh Origin: TurboPeasant
2 years ago#23
Xeeh_Bitz posted...
I didn't see anyone ask, so I shall. What store do you work at, TC? Maybe it could be a sector wide issue due to freight and other stores will receive the damaged goods.

See, that's what I'm thinking. Without disclosing too much information, you can extrapolate the rest when I say I work for a retailer that's not Best Buy, Walmart or Target.

I'm thinking that the shipments are region-based so perhaps it's not everywhere. However, that one pic from reddit posted earlier could possibly be from a store from a different region altogether.
Quigonzel subs, freshly made subs for a dollar. || Official Mexican Deity of PotD
--Thanks Storrac and Viking_Mudcrap
2 years ago#24
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
quigonzel posted...
x1STP_KLOSRx posted...
quigonzel posted...
^^ They're cardboard.

Were only the boxes damaged or are the contents inside damaged? The former is bad enough but the latter would be extremely bad.

They're still somewhat sealed (lol?) so I didn't open one up.

I wasn't sure if any for so demolished that you could see the contents. Thanks for the info! :)

I lifted a damaged flap and looked inside, saw the statue and assumed it was intact...
Quigonzel subs, freshly made subs for a dollar. || Official Mexican Deity of PotD
2 years ago#25
Preorder CANCELLED!

I just found this:

"...So far, over 6 million units in over 13 countries have been damaged of the PS4 Destiny CE Bundle. Also the 5 Xbox One Destiny CE Bundles purchased in the US have ALSO been damaged. My store just received 2 of those four damaged Xbox One Destiny CE bundles. I am disappointed. I called around and all other GameStops in my district are reporting the same thing. This is the end for Sony, as I prophesied! Without their precious Destiny, they are super doomed!" - David Goldman, Financial Analyst & 3pm to close shift at GameStop
Not changing sig until Hideo Kojima gets fired or retires!
2 years ago#26
MicrosoftLover posted...
Preorder CANCELLED!

I just found this:

"...So far, over 6 million units in over 13 countries have been damaged of the PS4 Destiny CE Bundle. Also the 5 Xbox One Destiny CE Bundles purchased in the US have ALSO been damaged. My store just received 2 of those four damaged Xbox One Destiny CE bundles. I am disappointed. I called around and all other GameStops in my district are reporting the same thing. This is the end for Sony, as I prophesied! Without their precious Destiny, they are super doomed!" - David Goldman, Financial Analyst & 3pm to close shift at GameStop

Found from where?
2 years ago#27
quigonzel posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Preorder CANCELLED!

I just found this:

Found from where?

Do you have a pen and paper?
Not changing sig until Hideo Kojima gets fired or retires!
2 years ago#28
MicrosoftLover posted...
quigonzel posted...
MicrosoftLover posted...
Preorder CANCELLED!

I just found this:

Found from where?

Do you have a pen and paper?

Sure do.
(message deleted)
2 years ago#30
^^^ lol
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. If you pre-ordered the Destiny Ghost Collector's Edition call your retailer and

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived