Mass Effect Collection, yes or no?

#11ComradeRyanPosted 9/4/2014 8:15:41 PM
I am just fine with my Xbox 360 copies of Mass Effect. I purchased all the story DLC. It would be nice for those who have not played the series yet.
---
We must reverse Citizens United, Restore our Democracy, and Save the Republic. Join the Fight for Free and Fair Elections in America!
http://www.wolf-pac.com
#12phineasfoolPosted 9/4/2014 8:21:08 PM
I would definitely want this. It's now one of my favorite series ever.
---
GT - phineasfool
#13blitz_0623Posted 9/4/2014 8:21:29 PM
One big fat yes
---
Nintendo FC - 2423-3428-2025 | Tangela, Swadloon, Quilladin
PM me if you add
#14kungfuj0Posted 9/4/2014 8:32:12 PM
I probably wouldn't get it at first, but I'd eventually get it.

I have been a fan of pretty much everything ME (except that ending),so I'd probably go for this as well.
---
Sometimes I honestly think that Online is the WORST thing that ever happened to gaming.
#15DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 9:06:20 PM
well I can understand if people don't want to rebuy things, what if they added more maps for the MP? or an add on story segment that leads up to the next game? or both?

using a remaster for some extra revenue and excite people for the new game seems like a great idea to me.
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#16vashkeyPosted 9/4/2014 9:11:09 PM
How bout no, and not because I dislike Mass Effect, but because every doesn't need to be remastered all once. It's getting ridiculous and it comes off as a lazy cash grab. I'm not saying don't ever do it but at least wait for some sort of special occasion, like the tenth anniversary of the franchise or to drum up anticipation for the next game.
#17DamnEvilDog(Topic Creator)Posted 9/5/2014 7:26:04 AM
vashkey posted...
How bout no, and not because I dislike Mass Effect, but because every doesn't need to be remastered all once. It's getting ridiculous and it comes off as a lazy cash grab. I'm not saying don't ever do it but at least wait for some sort of special occasion, like the tenth anniversary of the franchise or to drum up anticipation for the next game.

The games could use a face lift, maybe a rework of the first game to have better combat for instance (the combat sucked)

60fps would be awesome, having all the DLC would be sweet! and having some extra maps for the ME3 MP would be cool (also would give active ME3 players like my self something to enjoy the hell out of on my Xbox One)

And like I said, adding some extra bits that lead up or hint at the next game (maybe a CG movie or something on disc) would be cool :P

My opinion of course, but I would like it very much x3
---
XBL: DamnEvilDog PSN: DamnEvilDog
#18ChiliPupPosted 9/5/2014 7:44:53 AM
SythisTaru posted...
Xbox has always been home to more "story" focused games.

Ha! I just spit Dr Pepper all over my desk.

In all seriousness, I love it when games tell a great story. Mass Effect was one of those series, and my Triology Collection sits on my "never sell" shelf. It just cracks me up when all of those Mass Effect fans rag on Naughty Dog for being too story focused.

---
---
[This moderator or administrator was deleted at the request of this message.]
#19shauntenninePosted 9/5/2014 8:03:53 AM
I voted yes but it comes with a disclaimer: only buy if you have enough free time to spend on it.

I bought the trilogy a couple months ago and am still on the second game. It's not as fun when you don't have the time to play it and almost need a quick refresher course each time you sit down to play.

I believe you're looking at around 90 hours to complete all 3 games.
#20MRL3G3NDPosted 9/5/2014 8:07:33 AM
please let's focus on the next gen please

this is like last gen +

I'm still looking for a title to justify my purchase...every game is a last gen port
---
http://www.twitch.tv/mrlegend101/
https://www.youtube.com/user/MRLEGEND102