Minecraft is now up for sale.

#11Evil SquallPosted 9/4/2014 4:37:48 PM
God I loathe the change to dollar amounts. Id kill for the points back. On a good note I wasnt charged tax (seems totally random to if I am or not with this dumb $ system). Only had $5.08 in my account and it went through. $.09 left in there.
---
Currently Playing: Diablo 3 UEE - Wizard
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#12glassghost0Posted 9/4/2014 4:41:32 PM
Evil Squall posted...
God I loathe the change to dollar amounts. Id kill for the points back. On a good note I wasnt charged tax (seems totally random to if I am or not with this dumb $ system). Only had $5.08 in my account and it went through. $.09 left in there.

I'd take the $ values over points any day

I don't get charged tax when I use my account, only when I use a card
---
http://imgur.com/PvllFT5
3DS FC: 3067-4989-8122
#13TonyRodrigues76Posted 9/4/2014 4:49:24 PM
Dollars over points for sure
#14a687947Posted 9/4/2014 4:49:52 PM
$4.99 for me, I never get charged tax on my card online
#15Evil SquallPosted 9/4/2014 4:55:40 PM
a687947 posted...

Imagine actually using your card to buy things on the Xbox... Who does that when you can buy points cards? Security anyone, who puts credit cards into consoles/Live accounts?
---
Currently Playing: Diablo 3 UEE - Wizard
It's not until you lose everything that you are free to do anything
#16AgentLockePosted 9/4/2014 4:56:37 PM
Can anyone please answer this question, I'd really appreciate it... So with the 360 version i only bought the Mass Effect DLC. If i remember right, you couldn't use it with the base game. Are all the texture packs like this? I want the City one and the Fantasy one, I'd like to try and find a good/cool way to merge them... Is that possible?
---
The Xbox one forum should be called the "Xbox vs Ps4" forum.
GT: KB ReDZ (Add me for MCC/Destiny/Forza/Fifa)
#17Majik25Posted 9/4/2014 5:11:05 PM
glassghost0 posted...
Evil Squall posted...

I'd take the $ values over points any day

I don't get charged tax when I use my account, only when I use a card

You don't get charged when using your account because you were already charged the tax when you placed the balance on it. Or you could just be like me and never pay sales tax because NH :)

TLDR: Get a NH credit card.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#18RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 5:11:48 PM
AgentLocke posted...
Can anyone please answer this question, I'd really appreciate it... So with the 360 version i only bought the Mass Effect DLC. If i remember right, you couldn't use it with the base game. Are all the texture packs like this? I want the City one and the Fantasy one, I'd like to try and find a good/cool way to merge them... Is that possible?

You can't mix texture packs sadly, texture and skin packs are okay.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#19RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 5:13:09 PM
Evil Squall posted...
a687947 posted...

Imagine actually using your card to buy things on the Xbox... Who does that when you can buy points cards? Security anyone, who puts credit cards into consoles/Live accounts?

Meh, there is zero threat for me. I use a visa debt card. Any fraud purchase that is on my account is not my fault and they restore any lost funds. It's more of a pain int he arse to go and buy a points card imo. Plus no taxes.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#20spacejamjordanzPosted 9/4/2014 5:16:03 PM
Thanks for the heads up TC. Just bought it. $5 is a deal.
---
"You know you've spotted a fanboy when they simply can not concede that anything is worthwhile on the other console"~ Evel138