Minecraft is now up for sale.

#21a687947Posted 9/4/2014 6:41:17 PM
Evil Squall posted...
a687947 posted...
$4.99 for me, I never get charged tax on my card online

Imagine actually using your card to buy things on the Xbox... Who does that when you can buy points cards? Security anyone, who puts credit cards into consoles/Live accounts?

I live almost half an hour away from the nearest place i can buy cards from, do you wanna pay for the gas it would take?
#22a687947Posted 9/4/2014 6:42:11 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Evil Squall posted...
a687947 posted...
$4.99 for me, I never get charged tax on my card online

Imagine actually using your card to buy things on the Xbox... Who does that when you can buy points cards? Security anyone, who puts credit cards into consoles/Live accounts?

Meh, there is zero threat for me. I use a visa debt card. Any fraud purchase that is on my account is not my fault and they restore any lost funds. It's more of a pain int he arse to go and buy a points card imo. Plus no taxes.

Same for me
#23holden4everPosted 9/4/2014 6:53:48 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Enjoy.

Also a host of skin and texture packs are for sale.

Cartoon TP
Natural TP
Candy TP
City TP
Fantasy TP
Plastic TP

Festive SP
Battle n Beasts SP 2
SP5
Halo Mash UP
SP 2
Mass Effect Mash UP
Battle and Beasts SP 1
SP 4
SP 3
Skyrim Mash UP
Marvel Avengers SP
Marvel Gardians Of the Galaxy SP
SP 1
SP 6
Marvel Spide-Man SP

(Sorry for random nature of the list, just rattled it off as they came up on the store)

Skins don't interest me. Textures are great but what I want to see is something like the Technics mods. Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, Traincraft, Railcraft and other mods like that would add so much more to Minecraft but MS won't allow them. It's the biggest thing that consoles can't do compared to pc that really needs to be fixed.
---
http://thebulldogs.com.au/media/logo_2010.png http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j137/holden4ever/ripqld.jpg
#24RuinerEraser(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 6:55:00 PM
holden4ever posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Enjoy.

Also a host of skin and texture packs are for sale.

Cartoon TP
Natural TP
Candy TP
City TP
Fantasy TP
Plastic TP

Festive SP
Battle n Beasts SP 2
SP5
Halo Mash UP
SP 2
Mass Effect Mash UP
Battle and Beasts SP 1
SP 4
SP 3
Skyrim Mash UP
Marvel Avengers SP
Marvel Gardians Of the Galaxy SP
SP 1
SP 6
Marvel Spide-Man SP

(Sorry for random nature of the list, just rattled it off as they came up on the store)

Skins don't interest me. Textures are great but what I want to see is something like the Technics mods. Industrialcraft, Buildcraft, Traincraft, Railcraft and other mods like that would add so much more to Minecraft but MS won't allow them. It's the biggest thing that consoles can't do compared to pc that really needs to be fixed.

I completely agree, the console minecraft community is missing out on a lot of creative mods.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#25HowatizerPosted 9/4/2014 6:57:32 PM
Sweet game is up early eh, been waiting for this for sometime. Getting it for $5 as well, a little slice of gamer heaven right now.

I really disliked how small the worlds were in the previous console version and I heard the worlds were going to be 4 times larger which was decent enough, but I heard its like 36 times bigger which is awesome and exceeding what I expected them to do.
---
It is fortunate to be favored with praise and popularity. It is dire luck to be dependent on the feelings of your fellow man.- The Havamal
#26Crystyn_7BPosted 9/4/2014 8:01:37 PM
Majik25 posted...
glassghost0 posted...
Evil Squall posted...
God I loathe the change to dollar amounts. Id kill for the points back. On a good note I wasnt charged tax (seems totally random to if I am or not with this dumb $ system). Only had $5.08 in my account and it went through. $.09 left in there.

I'd take the $ values over points any day

I don't get charged tax when I use my account, only when I use a card

You don't get charged when using your account because you were already charged the tax when you placed the balance on it. Or you could just be like me and never pay sales tax because NH :)

TLDR: Get a NH credit card.

Change billing address to North Dakota.
---
GT:Schreckstoff PSN: JudasInHell
Destiny Clan: Inquisition (http://www.bungie.net/en/Clan/Detail/164812)