Does PS4 really run games that much better than XBO?

#11WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 6:36:59 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
Real Answer: No, they are pretty even and the difference thus far has been developer fault, not hardware. Things are evening out and there will be little difference in multiplat games going forward.

Sony Fanboy Answer: PS4 is 50% moar powah and will always be better because Sony's gennies taste like magic!

Xbox Fanboy Answer: For now, but just wait for Tiled Resources and Teh Cloud, then Xbox will be moar powah!

PC Master Race Answer(also correct): They are both terribly underpowered and overpriced. Make me a sandwich, peasant.

Not surprise this post came from someone with only a GT in his sig. Developer fault not hardware part was hilarious.

You mean the part that most of the level headed posters are mentioning? It's true. The developers are just having a harder time getting even on Xbox One, but the gap is closing.

Same as last gen when PS3 took 3 or 4 years to get multiplats even up to par. Obviously not the fault of PS3's lack of power(since it was technically better than 360)...it was the developers.
---
GT: BxB402 - "Virtual High Five!" - Xbox Live Chat Support
#12Megamushroom666Posted 9/4/2014 6:38:55 PM
Just keep your PS4.
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
#13MrImpatient35Posted 9/4/2014 6:39:58 PM
In short, no. Especially with the games released recently
---
HIIT or Tabata is necessary for me
#14L96A1BOSSPosted 9/4/2014 6:44:11 PM(edited)
WeirdShroom I'm just going to be the bigger man and walk away no time going back and forth when I know the difference about the PS4 and X1 you talking to me like I need info from you PS3 and 360 is a whole different story.
---
Board User Level 34: Icon [-_-]
#15MicrosoftLoverPosted 9/4/2014 6:46:42 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
Real Answer: No, they are pretty even and the difference thus far has been developer fault, not hardware. Things are evening out and there will be little difference in multiplat games going forward.

Sony Fanboy Answer: PS4 is 50% moar powah and will always be better because Sony's gennies taste like magic!

Xbox Fanboy Answer: For now, but just wait for Tiled Resources and Teh Cloud, then Xbox will be moar powah!

PC Master Race Answer(also correct): They are both terribly underpowered and overpriced. Make me a sandwich, peasant.

Not surprise this post came from someone with only a GT in his sig. Developer fault not hardware part was hilarious.

Um, boss... He was correct you're wrong!

The Xbox Community hasn't resorted to calling the PS4 and Xbox One even as our only last line of defense. Look at that post. He didn't give the fanboy responses of all sides and then sneak in a sad excuse for as to why the Xbox One isn't performing at the level gamers expect.

He posted all fanboy responses. Hence he is very sane minded, and legitimate. I trust that guy.

P.S. And he definitely didn't say they were both equal but the Xbox One doesn't perform as well(isn't equal) due to somebody else fault. Nope. Not in the same sentence.
---
Not changing sig until Hideo Kojima gets fired or retires!
#16WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 6:47:48 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
WeirdShroom I'm just going to be the bigger man and walk away no time going back and forth when I know the difference about the PS4 and X1 you talking to me like I need info from you PS3 and 360 is a whole different story.

Funny, you certainly sound like the smaller man. At least in internal specs.
---
#17L96A1BOSSPosted 9/4/2014 6:52:39 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

You should be happy in leaving you to your silly delusional post now go play keyboard warrior with someone els.
---
Board User Level 34: Icon [-_-]
#18WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 6:56:27 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
WeirdShroom posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...

You should be happy in leaving you to your silly delusional post now go play keyboard warrior with someone els.

Is that supposed to be a "You should be glad I don't have time for you!" veiled threat? As if someone with the language skills of a pre-teen could if he tried.
---
#19-3703Posted 9/4/2014 6:56:48 PM
They're very closely matched. You'll get the same experience on both with the vast majority of multiplats. People will get silly and try to tell you different because the machines are current and there's feeling in picking a side and whatever.
#20WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 6:58:37 PM
Don't worry, though, when the multiplat games even out you ponies can still blame it on parity. Keep that death grip on your assurances.
---