Does PS4 really run games that much better than XBO?

#21L96A1BOSSPosted 9/4/2014 8:00:39 PM(edited)
I hope you don't starts private messaging me now just can't let it go something really burning inside ya.
---
Board User Level 34: Icon [-_-]
#22WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 8:03:20 PM
Don't you have school tomorrow? Go to bed, son. Leave the real internet silliness to the big boys.
---
GT: BxB402 - "Virtual High Five!" - Xbox Live Chat Support
#23L96A1BOSSPosted 9/4/2014 8:06:51 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
Don't you have school tomorrow? Go to bed, son. Leave the real internet silliness to the big boys.

Oh boy now he admit he's up to silliness I knew it expose like I said go play keyboard warrior with someone els.
---
#24WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 8:11:12 PM
L96A1BOSS posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

Oh boy now he admit he's up to silliness I knew it expose like I said go play keyboard warrior with someone els.

No, I exposed you as a liar. Say you'e going to be the bigger man and walk away....then you keep responding to everything I say.

Technically even being on these boards discussing/arguing about anything is silliness. So is trolling mental midgets who think they are smart. That's the silliness I speak of. What I said in here is pure fact. No trolling at all except on you.

My hook is enchanted.
---
#25GothmogzPosted 9/4/2014 8:16:06 PM
Frison11 posted...
I went from 360 to PS4 and after playing multiplats like NBA 2K14,Madden 15, AC, etc. I miss the feel of the 360 controller. Im not sure how good the XBO controller is in comparison but the DS4 is a bit uncomfortable. It feels like my hands are falling off the bottom. So Im really concerned about a huge dip in performance.

Yes it does.
---
Gamertag: Alehappy
#26WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 8:16:33 PM
Dude, I can hear the gears in your head trying to turn from here. Just stop. Be gone like you claimed you were going to be.
---
#27gamefreakz92Posted 9/4/2014 8:17:53 PM
Virobot posted...
Nah, it's really a matter of what console your friends are on, since it's no fun playing with randoms.

My friends were all getting PS4's, so that's what I went with. Multi-plats will look the same since they won't really make 2 versions of a game with the setting tweaked up a bit. 1st party games might look better on PS4, but then again, who knows?

Pizza tastes the same while playing either console.

Cool. Good info to have when the Crunchyroll app hits.
#28WeirdShroomPosted 9/4/2014 8:18:16 PM
Gothmogz posted...
Frison11 posted...
I went from 360 to PS4 and after playing multiplats like NBA 2K14,Madden 15, AC, etc. I miss the feel of the 360 controller. Im not sure how good the XBO controller is in comparison but the DS4 is a bit uncomfortable. It feels like my hands are falling off the bottom. So Im really concerned about a huge dip in performance.

Yes it does.

Odd, I actually like the DS4 better than any of the previous DS's. It feels less flimsy and childlike.
---
#29L96A1BOSSPosted 9/4/2014 8:20:30 PM
WeirdShroom posted...
L96A1BOSS posted...
WeirdShroom posted...

No, I exposed you as a liar. Say you'e going to be the bigger man and walk away....then you keep responding to everything I say.

Technically even being on these boards discussing/arguing about anything is silliness. So is trolling mental midgets who think they are smart. That's the silliness I speak of. What I said in here is pure fact. No trolling at all except on you.

My hook is enchanted.

Call me a troll and yet I walk free with a account higher than you is that what's hurting your feeling?
---
#30L96A1BOSSPosted 9/4/2014 8:23:12 PM(edited)
WeirdShroom posted...
Dude, I can hear the gears in your head trying to turn from here. Just stop. Be gone like you claimed you were going to be.

Still mad at my account status? Going to take you years.
---