Do we have a chatpad yet?

#1Majik25Posted 9/4/2014 6:38:16 PM
Seriously, still no voice messages do we at least have some sort of pad we can buy yet?
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#2RuinerEraserPosted 9/4/2014 6:40:30 PM
Smart glass bro.
---
GT: Lazer Ape
Currently Playing: Diablo 3, Dead Rising 3
#3lokinineteenPosted 9/4/2014 6:42:17 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Smart glass bro.
#4Charity_DiaryPosted 9/4/2014 6:43:58 PM
lokinineteen posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Smart glass bro.

Yep, let me just pull up the message prompt, go to Apps on my phone, Xbox One Smartglass, wait for it to connect, hit Remote, then type my message on a keyboard that doesn't rotate sideways.

Instead of just typing it with a chatpad.
---
Trey Songz #1 Fan!
Charity_Diary
#5Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 6:45:07 PM
Hmmm, pulling up a phone app doesn't work when you don't have a phone.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#6RuinerEraserPosted 9/4/2014 6:46:42 PM
Then use a PC? I honestly have like 3 different ways to type out a message to people in my apartment alone.
---
#7RuinerEraserPosted 9/4/2014 6:47:27 PM
Charity_Diary posted...
lokinineteen posted...
RuinerEraser posted...
Smart glass bro.

Yep, let me just pull up the message prompt, go to Apps on my phone, Xbox One Smartglass, wait for it to connect, hit Remote, then type my message on a keyboard that doesn't rotate sideways.

Instead of just typing it with a chatpad.

Type it on a keyboard on a laptop or tablet then. Chatpads LOL!
---
#8Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 6:48:55 PM
Why should I have to go to a different venue to send out a message on my console? This was not required for the 360, 360 had voice message capability since I bought one. Why should I need a completely separate venue to be able to have the capability of a last gen system?
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518
#9RuinerEraserPosted 9/4/2014 6:51:36 PM
Majik25 posted...
Why should I have to go to a different venue to send out a message on my console? This was not required for the 360, 360 had voice message capability since I bought one. Why should I need a completely separate venue to be able to have the capability of a last gen system?

Then go on google and try and find one...seems like you are more interested in arguing about chatpads and not finding or accepting any solution to your "problem".

It's 2014 dude and you don't own a phone or wish to use any standard device to quickly type out a message. Instead you want a bulky chat pad attached to your controller.

Good luck lol.
---
#10Majik25(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 6:54:48 PM
RuinerEraser posted...
Majik25 posted...

Then go on google and try and find one...seems like you are more interested in arguing about chatpads and not finding or accepting any solution to your "problem".

It's 2014 dude and you don't own a phone or wish to use any standard device to quickly type out a message. Instead you want a bulky chat pad attached to your controller.

Good luck lol.

Your 2014 consumer right here. Thinks it is ok to need to use separate devices to get full functionality out of a completely different product.
---
Xbox Live Gt - Majik518