At first this was one of the worst gaming years ever.

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. At first this was one of the worst gaming years ever.
10 months ago#1
Now it's becoming one of the most epic gaming years of all time just because of the fall. And I'm speaking as an owner of all three here: Halo the master chief collection stands above all else with Smash bros and Bayonetta 2 right underneath it and with lords of the fallen and the new Duty as well.

Will this year end up matching or surpassing 2011 which was arguably one of if not the best years of gaming (skyrim, portal 2, mk9, arkham city, dark souls, mw3)? Me says hell yea.
---
won't change this sig until pittsburgh steelers gets their 7th ring
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2eVPxvaIzec
10 months ago#2
And Destiny! And another Pokemon!
---
3ds friend code: 0645-7095-3198
3ds profile name: Mattress. Pokemon ign: bilbo
10 months ago#3
SizableMattress posted...

Yea and Destiny comes out in a lil bit and I forgot about the new pokemon, gotta grab that too!
Plus there's like 2 or 3 racing games coming out this year as well. Yes sir, as a person who played games since the 80s how could you POSSIBLY ask for more.
---
10 months ago#4
I don't think it will surpass 2011, that won't happen until fallout 4 comes out <3
10 months ago#5
SizableMattress posted...

The Last of Us Remastered, next gen GTA5, The Evil Within
---
'Deep into that darkness peering...'
Snackeroo.com
10 months ago#6
I'm with ya on this being better than '11. Dunno if it's the best year, but it's definitely up there! The new consoles are finally gaining a decent foothold
---
3ds friend code: 0645-7095-3198
3ds profile name: Mattress. Pokemon ign: bilbo
10 months ago#7
a687947 posted...
I don't think it will surpass 2011, that won't happen until fallout 4 comes out <3

Fallout 4, when that gets a release date/trailer there will be erections and heart attacks all around the world of epic proportions.
---
10 months ago#8
darealest47 posted...
a687947 posted...

Fallout 4, when that gets a release date/trailer there will be erections and heart attacks all around the world of epic proportions.

This, I need a new Fallout so bad...
---
He who sows the wind, shall reap the storm.
10 months ago#9
Yep, December-August this year has easily been the worst period of gaming I've ever seen in my life. It's all over now, thank god. Still a little in shock from it all.
---
Look, Mama! I'm on GameFAQs!
10 months ago#10
darealest47 posted...
a687947 posted...

Probably be announced at the VGX's like skyrim
  1. Boards
  2. Xbox One
  3. At first this was one of the worst gaming years ever.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived