Xbox One with 2 games for 400?

#21dylmeisterPosted 9/4/2014 9:50:26 PM(edited)
Omega_Black posted...
dylmeister posted...
Nope, just know that you are a Sony fanboy. Unlike you I enjoy both systems immensely. Ignore my facts though, it just makes you look dumber.
How do you know what consoles I do or do not own? Is it against the rules to speak ill or poke fun at a company whose product I've bought?

Impossible omnipresence on top of desperation logic. =/

Once again, continue ignoring my facts. Carry on, you know how it makes you look. Oh and don't be mad, I can tell I hit a soft spot.
#22b1gt0nePosted 9/4/2014 9:46:43 PM
Erik_P posted...
That_Damn_Kid posted...
Erik_P posted...
$400 for 2 games is pretty expensive.

not really.

Wow, next gen games jumped in price if they now cost $200 each.

inb4neogeo
#23Omega_BlackPosted 9/4/2014 9:53:38 PM
dylmeister posted...
Once again, continue ignoring my facts. Carry on, you know how it makes you look.
I think the only facts that need mentioning are that you derailed this topic into a "b-b-but Sony's profits!!" tirade and how that behavior makes you look, sir.

I simply made a statement. You're the one that pitching a desperate tantrum. =/
---
Go where the games are...
Brawl FC: 2062 8812 4168
#24dylmeisterPosted 9/4/2014 9:57:33 PM(edited)
Omega_Black posted...
dylmeister posted...
Once again, continue ignoring my facts. Carry on, you know how it makes you look.
I think

Yeah, don't do that. Doesn't work real well for you.

Omega_Black posted...
I simply made an opinion based on zero facts, so essentially a stupid statement. You're the one that is trying to be unbiased.

Fixed.
#25Omega_BlackPosted 9/4/2014 10:01:00 PM
dylmeister posted...
Omega_Black posted...
dylmeister posted...
I think

Yeah, don't do that. Doesn't work real well for you.
Ah.

Such a reply means that you took the time to read my statement, got mad, then instead of addressing it, you desperately thought of a "clever" way to turn it around by butchering it and desperately inserted something passable so you could feel better about your actions.

Do you feel better now? Or is that "soft spot" still raw from being hit with the truth? =/
---
#26Sith JediPosted 9/4/2014 10:03:24 PM
JohnWall32 posted...
I might finally buy an xb1 now. Get the Madden bundle, trade in my ps4 version of Madden towards Destiny. Now i need to pick a 2nd game...thinking Dead Rising 3.

http://majornelson.com/2014/09/04/buy-xbox-one-next-week-choose-game-free/

Not saying not to get DR3, but for a free game, at least get something recent to get a better value.
---
https://www.youtube.com/user/Bandin6385/
#27Omega_BlackPosted 9/4/2014 10:04:40 PM
It's also interesting that you continue to edit your comments every time you think of some other clever little trifle.
You're certainly not desperate now, oh my no... =)
---
#28archibald3Posted 9/4/2014 10:08:02 PM
Omega_Black posted...
dylmeister posted...
I think the only facts that need mentioning are that you derailed this topic into a "b-b-but Sony's profits!!" tirade and how that behavior makes you look, sir.

I simply made a statement. You're the one that pitching a desperate tantrum. =/

You came into a perfectly reasonable discussion and made a idiotic troll comment about Microsoft that has been beaten to death by the trolls crawling all over this board. Don't try to spin it , just crawl back under your rock and pop out when it's time for you to randomly bash the Xbox again .
#29Omega_BlackPosted 9/4/2014 10:15:51 PM
archibald3 posted...
You came into a perfectly reasonable discussion and made a idiotic troll comment about Microsoft that has been beaten to death by the trolls crawling all over this board. Don't try to spin it , just crawl back under your rock and pop out when it's time for you to randomly bash the Xbox again .
My, my so hostile!
I think it's high time you put the banner flag down and go outside and gather some perspective, sir.
I promise you your XBO (and your smoldering troll effigy) will still be there when you get back.
---
#30archibald3Posted 9/4/2014 10:26:33 PM
Omega_Black posted...
archibald3 posted...
My, my so hostile!
I think it's high time you put the banner flag down and go outside and gather some perspective, sir.
I promise you your XBO (and your smoldering troll effigy) will still be there when you get back.

No banner I'm just not an idiot jumping into random threads where people are trying to discuss the console and it's games and asking advice. People like you are what makes the internet an annoying place to be . Ignore..