Achievements Not Being Notified

#1The_HighPosted 9/4/2014 7:21:52 PM
Playing Metro Redux (which gets surprisingly good after the first hour or so) and noticed that while I'm earning achievements, I'm not being notified of them via the bleep bloop.

This a Metro issue or bug with the system?

(Already checked and I do have my notification settings on.)
---
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates
#2IcedXplozivePosted 9/4/2014 7:27:41 PM
Are you online while youre playing?
#3The_High(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:32:31 PM
Always
---
"Ars Longa, Vita Brevis, Occasio Praeceps, Experimentum Periculosum, Iudicium Difficile."
-Hippocrates
#4CammyApplePosted 9/4/2014 7:35:42 PM
Happened to me in Watch_Dogs sometimes too. I noticed if I was in a cutscene when the achievement would pop I wouldn't get the notify. Maybe something like that?
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#5sweetbloodsPosted 9/4/2014 7:41:02 PM
I don't know if in the settings there is a notification setting for achievements but one of past updates turned off my settings, so maybe it is something similar to that?
---
All that we see or seem is a dream within a dream-Edgar Allan Poe
Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone elses life.-Steve Jobs
#6CammyApplePosted 9/4/2014 7:42:45 PM
sweetbloods posted...
I don't know if in the settings there is a notification setting for achievements but one of past updates turned off my settings, so maybe it is something similar to that?

I still get them when I should, just sometimes during cut scenes the notification doesn't show. It could be a setting. You could be right.
---
Everything's shiny, Cap'n. Not to fret.
Go hardcore with glitter on the floor.
#7The_High(Topic Creator)Posted 9/4/2014 7:47:08 PM
I literally just checked settings to make sure everything was on... also I've gotten several combat achievements already so it's not a cutscene thing either.
---
-Hippocrates
#8SparkItUpPosted 9/4/2014 11:27:49 PM
The_High posted...
I literally just checked settings to make sure everything was on... also I've gotten several combat achievements already so it's not a cutscene thing either.

Please share how you could have figuratively just checked settings to make sure everything was on
#9Caldo15Posted 9/4/2014 11:33:41 PM
Same thing just happened to me 30 minutes ago, got 3 achievements and noticed they didn't pop and my gamescore was not updated, but under achievements it said they were complete. I did a hard reset of my xbox one and the achievements were added
#10ExDiosPosted 9/4/2014 11:44:14 PM
Happened to me with Diablo 3 but I came back to it the next day and the achievement was there. It seems that sometimes Xbox One servers or whatever don't sync your achievements right away.

Here read some of the sections from the Xbox Support page, I think if you wait a while they'll start showing up.

http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/games/troubleshoot-achievements-challenges
---
Anime currently watching: Hunter x Hunter (2011), Noragami
Games Currently Playing: Ryse: Son of Rome, Diablo III UEE